Do you think the ps360 could run X without any scale backs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you think the ps360 could run X without any scale backs?

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
3 years ago#1
Asked this question on another forum and got a variety of answers the person who seemed most knowledgeable didn't give a clear answer but I think he implied it wouldn't be able to.

He also stated that it looked better than last of us and gta 5 but I'd need to look at more pics of them all to really compare.

Anyway I was just curious to see what people on this board thought
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy

User Info: SS4_Namreppiv

SS4_Namreppiv
3 years ago#2
No chance.
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
3 years ago#3
Maybe....maybe not. Anyway, Sony and Microsoft won't get their dirty hands on this beautiful game.
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2

User Info: Shockman37

Shockman37
3 years ago#4
No I doubt the HD twins could run this

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#5
Oh... honey. =( This thread just makes me sad.
I visit the Wii U board as a reminder to purchase and enthusiastically use prophylactics.

User Info: star_guy_100

star_guy_100
3 years ago#6
i dont know much about the technical comparison, but isnt the wii u about on par with ps3 and 360? thats what ive heard from most people. i watched the latest x trailer, and while it looks good, it doesnt look like its graphically more impressive then a lot of stuff on the 360 and ps3.

User Info: Beatperson14

Beatperson14
3 years ago#7
PS360 don't need to run X, but if they had enough time it could probably be optimized for the PS3, not 360

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
3 years ago#8
star_guy_100 posted...
i dont know much about the technical comparison, but isnt the wii u about on par with ps3 and 360? thats what ive heard from most people. i watched the latest x trailer, and while it looks good, it doesnt look like its graphically more impressive then a lot of stuff on the 360 and ps3.

Wii u is actually meant to be stronger in every single aspect especially the gpu if i've heard correctly
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#9
Do you think the Wii U can run FFXV or MGSV?
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
3 years ago#10
zerooo0 posted...
Do you think the Wii U can run FFXV or MGSV?

Damn! That one hurt.

On topic, we don't know enough about X to make any claims, and as much stuff as I've seen that's been impressive on the other two consoles, yeah, they probably could if X were being developed for those consoles and not just a quick port.
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you think the ps360 could run X without any scale backs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived