Rate my possible Best Buy WiiU game purchase?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rate my possible Best Buy WiiU game purchase?

User Info: twa556

twa556
4 years ago#1
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition - free
The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition- free
LEGO City: Undercover- $40
New Super Mario Bros. U- $40

If you have a better idea for games feel free to post.

I already own
ZombiU
Darksiders 2
Monster Hunter 3
Walking Dead Survival instinct
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnU6oTlInbs&list
Macarena!

User Info: TalentedM

TalentedM
4 years ago#2
B+

But thats only because not too long ago I got almost all those games for around $18 each average on Amazon.

IMO Lego City Undercover and NSMB are both worth that much and free games is always welcome. I didn't play the spiderman game so I can't comment on it but Batman is pretty awesome.
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
4 years ago#3
Luigi U as DLC would be cheaper on you since you're getting NSMBU, and I think Luigi U is better than NSMBU to begin with. There's also Pikmin 3 if that's your thing.

Also, on the subject of getting things for cheap, you can apply for the Amazon credit card and get $50 in credit applied to your account without actually having to use the card at all. I stacked that with a $10 credit I got from Dragon's Crown or something else to get GTA5 free with free shipping, so just $3 or so for the tax. That's certainly an option you could consider if you were wanting a brand new Wii U game for $10 or so.
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
4 years ago#4
dump spiderman and go for pikmin3 if you can find it

User Info: twa556

twa556
4 years ago#5
b1gt0ne posted...
dump spiderman and go for pikmin3 if you can find it

I own Pikmin 1 and 2 for the Gamecube but have barely played them. I wanna play those first before anything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnU6oTlInbs&list
Macarena!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rate my possible Best Buy WiiU game purchase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived