Would more people prefer Skyward Sword HD?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would more people prefer Skyward Sword HD?

User Info: wakeuptogashi

wakeuptogashi
4 years ago#1
With traditional controls over this lame WW port coming out? I really think it would move more consoles. Too bad Nintendo didn't have the foresight and SS would be difficult to port due to its gimmicky controls.

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#2
No?

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
4 years ago#3
Porting the latest game in the series you can already play on the system and suggesting to take out its main gameplay feature? Sure.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
No because Wind Waker is a good game and Skyward Sword is trash.
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.

User Info: dcamp27

dcamp27
4 years ago#5
It's too soon for a Skyward Sword remake/HD reboot. In ten years, it will be appropriate though.

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
4 years ago#6
Also, what difficulty to port? The Wii U supports Wii Remotes too.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
4 years ago#7
No. Twilight Princess is the only Zelda game that needs HD, and it would need a lot of work to look presentable in HD.
http://dragcave.net/user/thatkipp >_>
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

User Info: gameryoshi

gameryoshi
4 years ago#8
No. Twilight Princess would be exciting. SS was good, bit not the Zelda game we were waiting for. To take that dissapointment of a game and port it to a (until now) dissapointment of a console is not going to do any favors. Plus more WW and TP both sold more than SS. There's is no logical reason to do this.

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
4 years ago#9
I would prefer Majora's Mask or a really good HD version of OoT / MQ, but I have no realistic expectations about Nintendo ever touching MM again.
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL

User Info: wakeuptogashi

wakeuptogashi
4 years ago#10
My logic was that a lot of people were turned off by the motion control gimmick. WW was the worst main Zelda title going back 20+ years. I'd love to see MM HD, but that would have to be a remake.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would more people prefer Skyward Sword HD?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived