They should make Super Mario Sunshine HD.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. They should make Super Mario Sunshine HD.

User Info: promo123

promo123
4 years ago#21
m0deration posted...
While we're at it let's rename the Wii U to the Gamecube HD.

New titles please.

I would buy a GameCube HD. So many Cube games I want to see made in HD.
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!

User Info: CubeTV

CubeTV
4 years ago#22
A Mario Sunshine HD would be pretty cool. Here's what I would add:

Zelda Wind Waker HD "bloom"
use the gamepad as a mini map (like in Super Mario 64 DS) since some of the areas can get kinda big. If you press select (or minus), it can go into off-TV mode like Wonderful 101.
use the gamepad speaker as a blue coin radar. It can be optional for those who don't want help.
if you press the R buttion, you can stand in place and move FLUDD around. Use the mic on the gamepad (has any game besides Game & Wario used it?) and blow to shoot water out. It would work like the bubble blower in Game & Wario.
For every 5 Blue coins you get, you can take a snapshot of yourself with one of the levels backgrounds.
Add a Mirror/Hard Mode after getting all 120 Shine Sprites (couldn't think of a better reward) then after getting all those in Mirror/Hard Mode, get a Sound Test (again, couldn't think of a better reward)
If you spray the Shadow Mario posters in the Plaza, you can send a Miiverse note for others to see in their game.

I'm out of ideas. Lol.
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#23
m0deration posted...

New titles please.

Ah, the short memories. I distinctly recall the GBA being labelled a portable NES/SNES, the DS being called as a portable N64, the Wii just being two gamecubes Duct Taped together.

Never change~
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: Eurashal

Eurashal
4 years ago#24
CubeTV posted...
A Mario Sunshine HD would be pretty cool. Here's what I would add:

Zelda Wind Waker HD "bloom"
use the gamepad as a mini map (like in Super Mario 64 DS) since some of the areas can get kinda big. If you press select (or minus), it can go into off-TV mode like Wonderful 101.
use the gamepad speaker as a blue coin radar. It can be optional for those who don't want help.
if you press the R buttion, you can stand in place and move FLUDD around. Use the mic on the gamepad (has any game besides Game & Wario used it?) and blow to shoot water out. It would work like the bubble blower in Game & Wario.
For every 5 Blue coins you get, you can take a snapshot of yourself with one of the levels backgrounds.
Add a Mirror/Hard Mode after getting all 120 Shine Sprites (couldn't think of a better reward) then after getting all those in Mirror/Hard Mode, get a Sound Test (again, couldn't think of a better reward)
If you spray the Shadow Mario posters in the Plaza, you can send a Miiverse note for others to see in their game.

I'm out of ideas. Lol.

Whilst it'd go against the story (lol) of the game, maybe getting a paintbrush item to leave graffiti behind for other players to see via Miiverse.
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72

User Info: ZeroRaider

ZeroRaider
4 years ago#25
m0deration posted...

New titles please.

This system would be 1000x better than it is now if it was GameCube HD.

User Info: R_Fated_Circle

R_Fated_Circle
4 years ago#26
I'd actually buy a sunshine HD haven't played it in years
Where's your passion fight like you mean it! "Hilde - Soul Calibur V"

User Info: airfoemoe

airfoemoe
4 years ago#27
I'd prefer a sequel.

Unless Miyamoto wants to, it'll never happen.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. They should make Super Mario Sunshine HD.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived