Would you like to see Nintendo....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you like to see Nintendo....

User Info: FireFlower16

FireFlower16
4 years ago#1
Bring back some of it's older, haven't been used IPs such as Ice Climbers, etc? If so, what franchise would you like to see get a new entry? Personally, I'd like to see a new Mach Rider.

User Info: BkzIzu

BkzIzu
4 years ago#2
Nintendo won't do it if it won't make them money.
Look at F-zero fans have been begging for a game and even got Nintendo's attention but they refuse to make one because it doesn't sell. Enjoy your Mario.

User Info: Mandrew257

Mandrew257
4 years ago#3
Yes. Ice Climbers and Custom Robo.
"One mistake doesnt make someone an idiot. Its how they DEAL with the mistake that makes them a hero" - Ken Pontac.

User Info: segagamer

segagamer
4 years ago#4
I would love to see what they could do with ice climbers

User Info: TCaC04

TCaC04
4 years ago#5
I agree with the Ice Climbers although Mach Rider isn't a bad choice either. After looking back at all the franchises they have, I'd like to see a new Duck Hunt or Mother entry (I know it has been stated that there will not be a new entry).

For those that are well know, F-Zero!!!! That or a new Star Fox.
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
4 years ago#6
BkzIzu posted...
Nintendo won't do it if it won't make them money.
Look at F-zero fans have been begging for a game and even got Nintendo's attention but they refuse to make one because it doesn't sell. Enjoy your Mario.

^ Unfortunately, that is more or less the truth there. I love F-Zero, Wave Race, and Star Fox, but I don't reasonably expect them to return any time soon.
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
4 years ago#7
I'd like to see them bring back

Puzzle League
Wario's Woods
F-Zero
Balloon Fight (5-PLAYER FIGHT!! EPIC!!)

and of course...

Ice Climber
Mario RPGs - PM64 > SMRPG > M&L:SS > PM:TTYD > M&L:DT > PM:SS > SPM > *Yawn* > M&L:BIS > M&L: PiT

User Info: Yelnam-26

Yelnam-26
4 years ago#8
FireFlower16 posted...
Bring back some of it's older, haven't been used IPs such as Ice Climbers, etc? If so, what franchise would you like to see get a new entry? Personally, I'd like to see a new Mach Rider.

I was thinking the same about Ice climbers. Would be a fun 1-4 player game.
'We've been sitting here since Christmas 1914, during which millions of men have died, and we've moved no further than an asthmatic ant with heavy shopping.

User Info: TCaC04

TCaC04
4 years ago#9
Yelnam-26 posted...
FireFlower16 posted...

I was thinking the same about Ice climbers. Would be a fun 1-4 player game.

It sure would be a fun 1-4 player game.
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4

User Info: TheMisterManGuy

TheMisterManGuy
4 years ago#10
Haven't they been doing this since, 2009?

Punch-Out!!!

Sin & Punishment

Donkey Kong Country Returns

PilotWings Resort

Kid Icarus: Uprising
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you like to see Nintendo....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived