And people wonder why 3rd party games bomb on Nintendo systems.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. And people wonder why 3rd party games bomb on Nintendo systems.

User Info: xoftheuniverse

xoftheuniverse
3 years ago#21
TC, did it ever occur to you that just because people's favorites are Nintendo first party titles that it doesn't mean they don't buy other things? I don't like bloody gory games. That doesn't mean I don't like third party games. This means a good portion of the third party games that are released I don't like. Maybe if the games these days weren't so gross you would see a different trend. If certain companies would make games for the WiiU like..

Square Enix - Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Lufia, KINGDOM HEARTS!!, Chrono Trigger (one with the original cast ALIVE even if its an in between game),

NamcoBandai (Tales)

Konami - Castlevania, MGS, Contra, Gradius Yu-Gi-Oh.

Capcom - Megaman (ANY SERIES T_T), Ghosts n Goblins and its spinoff Gargoyles Quest/Demon's Crest, Final Fight, Okami

Anyway, I have my eye on that Batman game and I will probably end up with it. All this being said, out of that list I would have to say I can't decide if I want DKCTF or Sonic LW more.
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, scrub, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse

User Info: wintrepunk

wintrepunk
3 years ago#22
There has been a drought of good games on the wii u. If these upcoming third party games don't sell well now, will they ever sell?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. And people wonder why 3rd party games bomb on Nintendo systems.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived