Best Mario Party of all time?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Best Mario Party of all time?

User Info: Retrowire

Retrowire
3 years ago#11
niels200683 posted...
Mario, Toadstool, and Geno are clearly the best Mario party.
This combo made for a pretty easy win against smithee's gang.

lol
Not changing this sig until Flipnote3D is released in NA. Started August/12/13

User Info: arvilino

arvilino
3 years ago#12
Mario Party 1 was so great it tore a layer of skin from the palm of my hand.
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."

User Info: Retrowire

Retrowire
3 years ago#13
arvilino posted...
Mario Party 1 was so great it tore a layer of skin from the palm of my hand.

HAHA THIS.
Not changing this sig until Flipnote3D is released in NA. Started August/12/13

User Info: MasterPoker

MasterPoker
3 years ago#14
3>2>9>1>4>DS>6=7=8>>>5

Close call between 3's Duel Mode and 2's Roller-coaster from hell. 9 brought a much needed re-imagining of the series. 1 started it all, 4 was pretty darned safe, and DS was an acceptable handheld title.

And then the ones not worth playing, the clone wars of 6,7,and 8. And the atrocity that was 5 (and Advance).
http://www.lostlabyrinth.com - Free, addicting rogue-based game
Xuande

User Info: Worm199

Worm199
3 years ago#15
Why exactly does 5 - 7 get a lot of hate? Is it simply because those games are were Mario Party really started to become stale?
''Wisest is he who knows, that he knows nothing'' - Socrates
I would like to change that to ''Wisest is the wrestling fan who knows nothing beforehand''

User Info: Rupin_Salesman

Rupin_Salesman
3 years ago#16
5 was my favorite. I honestly don't know why, I just think it was because of the simple but fun mini-games and the cool extra modes.
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario

User Info: cavebear56

cavebear56
3 years ago#17
I preferred 2.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.

User Info: Steven010702

Steven010702
3 years ago#18
I liked the game mechanics of 3 the best. I also felt it was one of the most balanced games in the series. I kind of miss how they did the themes of 2. The less luck based the game feels, the more I like it. *angrily looks at 9" I might be looking with nostalgia glasses, but not quite sure.
I lost the game!

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
3 years ago#19
Mario Party DS should have been replaced with Other (please specify); gotta make room for the Mario Party 5 arcade game, Mario Party Advance, and Mario Party-e.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
3 years ago#20
The best one is the DS version since it sold the best.

As for my favorite, probably 3. 7 and 8 are close runners up, I hate 9, I haven't tried the handheld ones, and the rest are meh for me. Did I mention I hate 9? Really, I can't believe how much of a disappointment it was for me. Stupid car mechanic, stupid mini stars, stupid overly luck based everything (even for this series).
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Best Mario Party of all time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived