The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Name one video game franchise you want Nintendo to buy. (Expect for Mega Man)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Name one video game franchise you want Nintendo to buy. (Expect for Mega Man)

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
3 years ago#41
Castlevania. This series needed to come back to Nintendo a couple gens ago. They were great games but pretty much just stopped coming to the Nintendo consoles after N64.
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl

User Info: Halladay32

Halladay32
3 years ago#42
Mandrew257 posted...
Halladay32 posted...
Banjo-Kazooie. Or Sly Cooper. I can't decide which I'd rather see.

I'd say Banjo. We just got a new Sly game.

Oh yeah...I don't own a PS3 yet, so I've yet to play Thieves in Time. I love the series though (well, the first three games at least), and I just worry that the series is going to die out.
"Your nose is just a little closer to me than your ears."

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
3 years ago#43
Banjo-Kazooie.
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m

User Info: GoldenJoe24

GoldenJoe24
3 years ago#44
Mega Man

User Info: Quesker

Quesker
3 years ago#45
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
SEGA

A franchise is a business or group of businesses. It is the brand in which products are under. For example, a Burger King Whopper or an Armani Suit.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is what we call a loophole. Well played. *claps*

In all seriousness, though, which one would fit Nintendo best? I'd say Dragon Quest, but there could be other viable choices.
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn

User Info: VRX3000

VRX3000
3 years ago#46
Bomberman. I want a fun online game with all the modes of Bomberman Generations.
I'm really starting to think mods hate me. no...it's official now.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Name one video game franchise you want Nintendo to buy. (Expect for Mega Man)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived