What's more underrated Zombiu or Wonderful 101?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's more underrated Zombiu or Wonderful 101?

User Info: Maciver

Maciver
3 years ago#1
Both brill games, both criminally underrated, both avg high 70's on gamerankings and metacritic?

Which do you feel is the more underrated game of the two and why? Good lad! x
Wii-U addy BEADY MINK

User Info: segagamer

segagamer
3 years ago#2
It's like comparing Apples to Oranges.

User Info: shanafan

shanafan
3 years ago#3
W101 isn't out where I live. Can't judge yet.
XBL / PSN / Wii U : shanafan
Wii Friend Code: 8542 2842 2512 6271

User Info: Fisto81

Fisto81
3 years ago#4
W101. It's one of the best action games of all time. It got poor ratings because ignorant reviewers didn't bother learning the controls. They pretty much knocked off 2-3 points just because it isn't GTA or Halo.

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#5
The Wonderful 101 because it's one of the best games of the last few years. ZombiU is very good but doesn't compare.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
3 years ago#6
I don't think either is particularly over rated, But I do think if Zombi U were launching today it would get less attention.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
3 years ago#7
TW101

Zombi U is good, but it has some gameplay flaws. It's too linear and some more variety to melee combat & weapons would've made the game a lot better. Meanwhile, TW101 s pretty much perfect from a gameplay standpoint.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: cybersonic233

cybersonic233
3 years ago#8
it lost alot of points on IGN because Platinum dont buy advertising space on the website

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#9
cybersonic233 posted...
it lost alot of points on IGN because Platinum dont buy advertising space on the website

IGN seems to have a long-standing beef with Platinum. I still remember the God Hand and Anarchy Reigns reviews.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
3 years ago#10
Fisto81 posted...
W101. It's one of the best action games of all time. It got poor ratings because ignorant reviewers didn't bother learning the controls. They pretty much knocked off 2-3 points just because it isn't GTA or Halo.

From what I've seen, most of the criticism of the reviews has been that the controls are fine based on a limited demo. Have you played the game? How many people here have beaten TW101 and feel that the reviewers were unfair?
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's more underrated Zombiu or Wonderful 101?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived