Nintendo games that you dislike/hate/despise yet consider to be objectively good

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo games that you dislike/hate/despise yet consider to be objectively good

User Info: wiiking96

wiiking96
4 years ago#1
80/80 by luck.

I'd say that I consider A Link to the Past to be a pretty good game considering the time it came out it, but I never could really get into it.
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!

User Info: demesjos2

demesjos2
4 years ago#2
I hate Kart. That just happened. I understand that is a very good game in it's own right just not my style of racer.
Currently playing - SMT IV, Suikoden V, waiting on Tales of Xilia to arrive at my door

User Info: fueled-system

fueled-system
4 years ago#3
Metroid series... I tried and tried with several games but never could get into it

User Info: NerdimusPrime

NerdimusPrime
4 years ago#4
Pokémon. I stopped playing handhelds after the OG Gameboy ( Tetris FTW!) and never understood the appeal. I do see that the series is highly regarded by many gamers but it never clicked for me...perhaps an age thing since I was grown by the time it became popular in the states.
If you value privacy please sign here: https://optin.stopwatching.us/

User Info: FenderMaster

FenderMaster
4 years ago#5
I dislike Links Awakening. It's a great game, but the screen to screen transitions with no scrolling whatsoever don't sit very well with me. I dislike how you drop anything you carry from screen to screen, how it resets the screen the second you leave it, and the constant screen transitions give me a headache!
http://www.jvp-boston.org

User Info: segagamer

segagamer
4 years ago#6
Wario Land 2 (invincibility annoying, boring game, 10 out of the 15 worlds are secret in asinine ways, I don't like it at all)

Wario Land 3 fares a lot better though imo.

User Info: SpiderX8

SpiderX8
4 years ago#7
Metroid for sure. I so want to like it, but once it went 3D I had an even harder time with it. Even the older ones like Super Metroid I can tell are great games...I just can't get through it.
The sun is not yellow, it's chicken

User Info: Caboose_Miller

Caboose_Miller
4 years ago#8
Metroid Prime Trilogy. I've just never gotten into them
CabooseMiller101 of YouTube
"I don't know if I'd want virtual reality...I play games to escape reality..." - syphoned_edge

User Info: Bloodychess

Bloodychess
4 years ago#9
Animal Crossing.

I can't be objective about it because I've never played it, but I will admit that it must be appealing if it's still around today.
Give weeds an inch and they'll take a yard.

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
4 years ago#10
Zelda Twilight Princess. Bores me to tears but I know it's just because I consider it too much of a lifeless carbon copy of Ocarina. Objectively it's a very well-designed game.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo games that you dislike/hate/despise yet consider to be objectively good

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived