Dragon Quest X

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Dragon Quest X

User Info: Blaze3244

Blaze3244
3 years ago#1
Well I was just checking out the Tokyo game show and saw...Dragon Quest X is coming out on the WiiU. I now have to buy a WiiU. Although it doesn't even look like it is coming out next year. Has anyone seen a release date for it? All I could find is TBA.

User Info: Mandrew257

Mandrew257
3 years ago#2
It's been out for the Wii U...in Japan :(
If the turtle cage is dirty, I aint paying for it. - Catchphrase Jones.

User Info: Blaze3244

Blaze3244
3 years ago#3
It's coming then maybe next year? Probably? Please Japan!

User Info: Ccroybb

Ccroybb
3 years ago#4
You are aware it's an MMO, right?
If you're not playing Shin Megami Tensei IV or Tales of Xillia you should feel bad.

User Info: CranberryPSO

CranberryPSO
3 years ago#5
Blaze, there is a new price edition coming out on the WiiU in Japan. Basically the same game but a cheaper price being released right alongside the new PC version.

There is also an expansion coming up too currently called "package 2". I don't know anything about a Tokyo Game Show but there's been no announcement that I know of about the game leaving Japan.

You might be interested to know that there is a free trial of the PC version right now. You can download and play for free on PC until 9/26, with limitations. You'll need a VPN though. It still IP blocks all connections from outside of Japan.
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 3
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Dragon Quest X

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived