Was the Wii Fit announcement really that good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Was the Wii Fit announcement really that good?

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
3 years ago#1
Ever since it was shown this morning, we haven't seen any GTA topics or topics about how Nintendo caters to the casuals.

I guess the trolling is finally starting to die down. Can't wait for November to come.
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996

User Info: eyeofcore

eyeofcore
3 years ago#2
I enjoyed it and I am sold!

I think trolls and Sony fanboys are quiet because Monster Hunter 4 sold like 1.7 million copies in one week and around 300.000 3DS'es so yea, it was a hardcore kick into crotches to these guys and specially to Sony and Vita.

Actually it is like getting rammed or get kicked into nuts with a sledgehammer... LMFAO
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.

User Info: Spookyryu

Spookyryu
3 years ago#3
eyeofcore posted...
I enjoyed it and I am sold!

I think trolls and Sony fanboys are quiet because Monster Hunter 4 sold like 1.7 million copies in one week and around 300.000 3DS'es so yea, it was a hardcore kick into crotches to these guys and specially to Sony and Vita.

Actually it is like getting rammed or get kicked into nuts with a sledgehammer... LMFAO

lmfao, indeed, and it looks nice wii fit u

User Info: selfdeztruction

selfdeztruction
3 years ago#4
I haven't watched the ND yet,can you use the original balance board or do you need a new one?
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer

User Info: ItsKaljinyuTime

ItsKaljinyuTime
3 years ago#5
It appeals to me as a fat person. Also, I want that Wii Fit Meter.
Kaljinyu

User Info: RockD79

RockD79
3 years ago#6
selfdeztruction posted...
I haven't watched the ND yet,can you use the original balance board or do you need a new one?

Yes the existing balance board works with Wii Fit U. They will also bundle the game and board together for newcomers.
Now Playing: Splinter Cell/M&L Dream Team
Total Tools Detooled: 160

User Info: selfdeztruction

selfdeztruction
3 years ago#7
Time to put Fit, Wii Sports & Resort back into my morning routine so that I'll be good to go in Nov.

I hope we can create Bowling leagues and personalise our clubs shirts, shoes, balls and bags.
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer

User Info: EastCoastKody

EastCoastKody
3 years ago#8
i've never played Wii Fit

I ended up fast forwarding thru some of the direct. It got boring w/ all the stats/graphs etc.

User Info: kdognumba1

kdognumba1
3 years ago#9
It was pretty good, they dropped some big bombs with some pretty good pricing models and a bit of free thrown in. I do question there delivery though as if they were to add the Wii U price cut, the WWHD bundle, and the 2DS announcement to this Nintendo Direct, they would of got a huge amount of attention.
http://backloggery.com/kdog254 http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/Ouya/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
3 years ago#10
...the gta topics are back
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Was the Wii Fit announcement really that good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived