Do ya think WWHD is a good demonstration of the Wii U Power or not?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do ya think WWHD is a good demonstration of the Wii U Power or not?

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#1
I personally think not. Mainly because it's a HD remake. It's done everything that you would expect it to do but again with it being a remake it's being restricted on what they can push out of the Wii U. While it is great that they got it at 60FPS & 1080p.

I think games that will show off the Wii U expertise will be Sonic Lost Worlds, Bayonetta 2, and X.

Pikmin 3 has already showed off a good taste for what we can/should expect from the Wii U. So, it should only get better if Nintendo/ Other developers actually takes the time to see what the Wii U can do.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
3 years ago#2
It's not, and it was never intended to be.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
3 years ago#3
no, but its a good demonstration of how nintendo does remakes right.
Making gamefaqs a better place by ignoring 1 ignorant user at a time : )

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
3 years ago#4
No, it's not at all maxing out the system.

This was a practice run for the team to experiment with the WiiU. That's not to say the quality is in any way lacking.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#5
Maverick_Reznor posted...
no, but its a good demonstration of how nintendo does remakes right.

Indeed, if Nintendo does any more remakes which they probably will/should WWHD should definitely be the guidelines for how they do it at least on the Wii U.

60FPS & 1080p should be the requirement if possible for any of the HD Remakes.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
3 years ago#6
No, like the previous posters have said, WWHD is merely a test run so they can really learn what to do with the Wii U. Also, it is nice to see what the Wii U can do just by using a minimal amount of power of it's power.
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
3 years ago#7
Better showcases would be games like Smash Bros, MK8, X, and Bayonetta 2. Games that started development on the Wii U. Pikmin 3 and even Wonderful 101 started on the Wii.

The TRUE benchmark will be Zelda Wii U or Mario Wii U, fully developed on Wii U with Nintendo's deeper experience with HD development.

WW HD is a good demonstration of how a head of its time WW was.
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009

User Info: Board_hunter567

Board_hunter567
3 years ago#8
It's a good demonstration of how fantastic art direction can make something age gracefully.

User Info: METALINGUS5150

METALINGUS5150
3 years ago#9
It's been confirmed 30 fps I think.

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
3 years ago#10
Transdude posted...
No, like the previous posters have said, WWHD is merely a test run so they can really learn what to do with the Wii U. Also, it is nice to see what the Wii U can do just by using a minimal amount of power of it's power.

This and a test run of how to design HD games, since they're behind in that area. This lets them test the waters a bit more then Pikmin did.
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do ya think WWHD is a good demonstration of the Wii U Power or not?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived