Next Metroid title.....on Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Next Metroid title.....on Wii U

User Info: Mandrew257

Mandrew257
3 years ago#21
CrystalKing5426 posted...
GradyHoover posted...
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
No. Star Fox and F Zero come first. We just recently had a Metroid game. Plus I dont really care for the Metroid prime games. If we were to have a Metroid game I want one like Super Metroid, it would look like this.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/083/b/6/super_metroid___depths_of_tourian_by_elemental79-d5z66m9.png

1. 3 years is not recent

That's the very definition of recent.

Tell that to the current game industry.

Is your definition of recent, yearly?
If the turtle cage is dirty, I aint paying for it. - Catchphrase Jones.

User Info: GradyHoover

GradyHoover
3 years ago#22
darkjedilink posted...
NovaeGamer posted...
that's why I think that it is time for another installment in the 2D-series.....

You had that - it was Other M.

Though it was close, you could still move in and out of the screen in most scenarios.
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#23
honestly, i've liked all metroids but pinball... i'd love a prime game, but i can take a mix like Other M or a full 2D game.
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...

User Info: GradyHoover

GradyHoover
3 years ago#24
guedesbrawl posted...
honestly, i've liked all metroids but pinball... i'd love a prime game, but i can take a mix like Other M or a full 2D game.

You're a good man/woman/person.
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Next Metroid title.....on Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived