Web based Eshop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Web based Eshop

User Info: CornNut

CornNut
3 years ago#1
Is there a web based eshop where you can buy games for the 3ds or Wii U? Sometimes I just like to check real quick for any sales and it'd be nice if I could do it online rather than on the systems.
GT: CornNut, PSN: CornNut

User Info: Zom3ie_Paul

Zom3ie_Paul
3 years ago#2
Sadddly, no. I wish they would make one for the playstation network too, but no dice.
3DS FC: 2964 8616 2726
http://www.backloggery.com/GamerPaul2011

CornNut
3 years ago#3
Zom3ie_Paul posted...
Sadddly, no. I wish they would make one for the playstation network too, but no dice.

Yeah, I was hoping someone would tell me there was. I really like how you can browse the PSN and even the xbox one too online. Thanks!

User Info: assassingriskel

assassingriskel
3 years ago#4
Actually there is an online play station store it launched earlier this year

User Info: DrSouljaBoi69

DrSouljaBoi69
3 years ago#5
Yep, only Nintendo doesn't have one :/

User Info: Mikeisapoet

Mikeisapoet
3 years ago#6
It's on the list of things coming, like 3DS Miiverse and accounts and other stuff.
If you were to ask me what kind of person I was, I'd tell you I listen to dubstep, country, rap and thrash metal. I think that makes me a pretty level person.

CornNut
3 years ago#7
Zom3ie_Paul posted...

I read yours as I wish they had one LIKE the playstation store. There is one for the playstation
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/games
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Web based Eshop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived