Is Zelda WW Selling Boxes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is Zelda WW Selling Boxes?

User Info: ArmorWolf01

ArmorWolf01
4 years ago#1
Hopefully we get to know soon.
"When a man talks dirty to a woman its sexual harassment but when a woman talks dirty to a man its $4.95 a minute."
3DS FC: 4296-3378-8394

User Info: ArabrockermanX

ArabrockermanX
4 years ago#2
Sold 1 to me

User Info: MilesTeg420

MilesTeg420
4 years ago#3
We won't know until October really. With GTAV selling over 13 million units in three days, you can bet that will cause an increase in PS3/360 sales. Wii U will be lucky to hit 100k. If it doesn't hit 100k with Zelda and price cut, Wii U is in serious trouble.

User Info: adampeltz

adampeltz
4 years ago#4
MilesTeg420 posted...
We won't know until October really. With GTAV selling over 13 million units in three days, you can bet that will cause an increase in PS3/360 sales. Wii U will be lucky to hit 100k. If it doesn't hit 100k with Zelda and price cut, Wii U is in serious trouble.

I think Q1 of next year is the real test for the Wii U. We won't know if it's in trouble until we see whether the other consoles have a similar decline in demand that Wii U had in Q1 this year. (Remember when Wii U had insane preorders too?)

Wii U needs to pick up momentum this November and sustain it with steady sales or it's going to be Nintendo's first real main-console flop.
XBL gamertag: Peltz | Wii U NNID: Peltz-0
3DS Friend code: 1161-0129-0691.

User Info: _Scorch_D62

_Scorch_D62
4 years ago#5
I almost bought one on a whim. But I went around looking at the games it has and I didn't see many exclusives that I would want to play on it. Will come back around when Smash has a release date to see if they bundle that, which I hope they do. The biggest thing keeping me from getting one was the tablet controller though. I just don't like it and really wished it was replaced by the Pro controller and sold as a peripheral instead to get a lower price point. I can't get passed paying for the controller when I don't want it that bad.

I'm just looking around seeing what all it has now anyway, since I haven't followed Wii U news for a long time.
http://i.imgur.com/1Jqvye7.jpg
B/W2 FC: 2495 - 4972 - 4950
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is Zelda WW Selling Boxes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived