Wii U Zelda Bundle selling well

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Zelda Bundle selling well

User Info: steve_minor62

steve_minor62
4 years ago#1
There are no official sales number. I can report that the Wii U Zelda bundle is selling good where I live. I was at Gamestop on Friday and they had 2 of 18 left. I needed to goto my local Target over the weekend and they were sold out.

What have you all seen around where you live?

User Info: kukingina2

kukingina2
4 years ago#2
well it got me to buy a wii u even if I don't like its current library
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
4 years ago#3
It got me to buy a Wii U. I'm loving it so far. I just beat the Forbidden Forest dungeon.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: zado19

zado19
4 years ago#4
abbyhitter posted...
It got me to buy a Wii U. I'm loving it so far. I just beat the Forbidden Forest dungeon.

is this your first time playing??
the kids here are incredibly ignorant, he prolly doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground. - Maverick_Reznor

User Info: ymmac1707

ymmac1707
4 years ago#5
My friend could not find one in the Raleigh/Cary, NC area...eventually ordered from Bestbuy.com

abbyhitter
4 years ago#6
ymmac1707 posted...
My friend could not find one in the Raleigh/Cary, NC area...eventually ordered from Bestbuy.com

You should have come to the Wilmington area. There's plenty of them around here.
abbyhaxxor<3

abbyhitter
4 years ago#7
zado19 posted...
abbyhitter posted...

is this your first time playing??

No. I played one time on the GameCube. I don't remember everything since I only played it one time. I completely love the HD resolution.
abbyhaxxor<3

User Info: _Falstaff

_Falstaff
4 years ago#8
It shouldn't be too big of a surprise, but I bet there are plenty of people who are both surprised and bitter. Zelda creates a lot of sales. Whether it will be enough to boost third party interest in the system remains to be seen.
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.

User Info: Pedrotacopaco

Pedrotacopaco
4 years ago#9
At GameStop I saw:
2 grown men fangirling over vita (like seriously acting like little girls)
3 people buying the wind waker bundle
1 family who thought they could get the physical version that day for their kids birthday. Unlike he evil GameStop employee, I butted in and told them hey could buy the download on the e shop.

Aren't I a hero?

User Info: AxltheRed

AxltheRed
4 years ago#10
I can report Airdrie, Rockyview and even Olds in Alberta, Canada are sold out of Zelda Bundles i think my local wal mart got like 20 and sold out in about 5 hours.
~I'm gonna use it for Dinosaur things!~ Barry from Steam Rolled
http://www.backloggery.com/axlthered
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Zelda Bundle selling well

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived