Is it a good time to buy the Wii U yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is it a good time to buy the Wii U yet?

User Info: PaladinAlik

PaladinAlik
3 years ago#11
somebody336 posted...
Just noticed that Gamestop have a limited edition Zelda Wii for 300 bucks. Searched and saw that the Wii U got a price cut but are there any good exclusives? (My last Nintendo console was the 64 lol)

It's a good time, the zeldaHD bundle looks hawt and if I didnt already have one I'd get one.

Mario U rocks, ZombiU is an amazing game that most reviewers just didn't understand.

Sonic Lost Worlds is looking REALLY good right now, I actually pre ordered it.

And then there are the holiday games coming, in addition to great digital games. Check em out ^^
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
3 years ago#12
Some good exclusives: New Super Mario Bros U, Nintendo Land (good party game), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101 and of course Wind Waker HD. And by the end of the year we'll also have Sonic: Lost World, DKC: Tropical Freeze and Super Mario 3D World. Should give you plenty of stuff to play 'til Nintendo brings out the big guns with Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart 8 next year.
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil

User Info: Pedrotacopaco

Pedrotacopaco
3 years ago#13
1shadetail1 posted...
somebody336 posted...
Sounds good lol Do I need a Wii controller or can I use Gamepad for the Wii games? :)

You need a Wii Remote&Nunchuck set. Wii controllers can be used on most WiiU games, but WiiU controllers can *NOT* be used on Wii games.

Just to clear up confusion

User Info: eddystolemyname

eddystolemyname
3 years ago#14
This is the right time with the price drop and games are finally starting to be released. That said I just bought a ps3 so it might be another year or two before I get one.

User Info: zender1999

zender1999
3 years ago#15
i advise to wait at least until the next nintendo direct and the new update, see what new features they bring to wiiu, than make a decision

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
3 years ago#16
it's never a good time to buy Wii U
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: ItsNotZura

ItsNotZura
3 years ago#17
wait for black friday first to see if they have any good deals on one.
" IT'S NOT ZURA , It's Katsura!"
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is it a good time to buy the Wii U yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived