Would you download the upcoming Smash Bros...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you download the upcoming Smash Bros...

User Info: Kiro_nami

Kiro_nami
3 years ago#1
if it came out 2 weeks before the physical release?

I know a lot people feel strongly about physical copies. I know I'm one of them. However, I do think that Nintendo has found a good ploy to get consumers to go digital. If Nintendo did this with some of their big 1st party titles I can see a lot of people going digital.

So on to the question at hand - would you buy Smash Bros digitally under the stated circumstances. Yes,no and why? Personally, I would buy it in a heart beat if it meant playing early.
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
3 years ago#2
No, I'd wait for the retail version. I will always go with the retail version if one exists, even if it means waiting longer.
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg

User Info: dancing_cactuar

dancing_cactuar
3 years ago#3
Tsutarja495 posted...
No, I'd wait for the retail version. I will always go with the retail version if one exists, even if it means waiting longer.
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer

User Info: MARl0

MARl0
3 years ago#4
I'm going to download it even if it doesn't release early on the eShop.
Currently playing: Ace Attorney Trilogy HD (iPad) / Tales of Xillia (PS3)

User Info: mdietr1ch

mdietr1ch
3 years ago#5
I'd download it if it came out two weeks later on eshop.

User Info: Konyuna

Konyuna
3 years ago#6
Well, even if it does, the sheer amount of Eshop lag will make it unbearable for me.

User Info: Bloodychess

Bloodychess
3 years ago#7
dancing_cactuar posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...
Give weeds an inch and they'll take a yard.

User Info: methosagain

methosagain
3 years ago#8
My Wii U is a purely digital machine, retail physical copies are an archaic primitive means of game distribution that I no longer have any need for.
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that

User Info: ShiNoBinn

ShiNoBinn
3 years ago#9
Tsutarja495 posted...
"Look upon me....do you see how pathetic you are!? Only a chosen few have the power to face me on this level!.."

User Info: Jobocan

Jobocan
3 years ago#10
Physical release is 20$ cheaper (just look for pre-order deals)... No idea why I'd waste more money for the inferior version.
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you download the upcoming Smash Bros...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived