If you could get one Wii game ported in HD...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If you could get one Wii game ported in HD...

User Info: vectorman5

vectorman5
3 years ago#1
What would it be?

It love to see Wario Land: shake it! Done in HD. Such a pretty game.
If the Sega Master System was a speed bump to the NES, the Atari 7800 was a tire-staining squirrel.

User Info: Mandrew257

Mandrew257
3 years ago#2
Do you mean remade like Wind waker? If so, Xenoblade. Not to mention its expensive.
If the turtle cage is dirty, I aint paying for it. - Catchphrase Jones.

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
3 years ago#3
Xenoblade Chronicles, partly to reduce rarity since it'll inevitably get a digital release, and partly because the game really could use upgraded graphics. If it counts, Zelda Twilight Princess could also really use a graphical upgrade.
They call me Wonder-Handsome
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

User Info: methosagain

methosagain
3 years ago#4
Xenoblade
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that

User Info: a_fartn_Spartan

a_fartn_Spartan
3 years ago#5
Probably a game where I didn't like the controls, like Donkey Kong Country Returns, but that was already ported to 3DS. It doesn't need to be on Wii U too. I'd like to see a Mario Galaxy HD Trilogy at some point, but I'd want the option for new controls for all 3 games. They could include the original controls and whatever they think of with the GamePad/Pro controller.
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.

User Info: vectorman5

vectorman5
3 years ago#6
Quote:Do you mean remade like Wind waker? If so, Pandoras Tower.
@Mandrew257

In HD, technical flaws removed, and no motion control gimmicks.
If the Sega Master System was a speed bump to the NES, the Atari 7800 was a tire-staining squirrel.

User Info: soldjango

soldjango
3 years ago#7
The Last Story, Xenoblade, and Pandora's Tower would all benefit greatly from an HD remaster a la Wind Waker. If I could get a port of Muramasa Rebirth, that'd be good too
360 Gamertag: Arcangel Legacy
It's a JRPG, meaning that the setting is in japan and stuff. -trodahawk

User Info: the_cajun88

the_cajun88
3 years ago#8
a_fartn_Spartan posted...
I'd like to see a Mario Galaxy HD Trilogy at some point, but I'd want the option for new controls for all 3 games.

...there was a third Galaxy?
University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i.imgur.com/jC1P9wo.jpg

User Info: shanafan

shanafan
3 years ago#9
Animal Crossing from the Gamecube.
XBL / PSN / Wii U : shanafan
Wii Friend Code: 8542 2842 2512 6271

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
3 years ago#10
I'd love Xenoblade remade in HD like WW HD with new voices.. I could not enjoy that game at alllllllllll lol Thick accented fish faced people :/ I know I'll get a lot of hate for that.. but eh it's how I feel sadly.
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If you could get one Wii game ported in HD...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived