What wiiu do you have?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What wiiu do you have?

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
3 years ago#1
Which wiiu did you buy? - Results (128 votes)
Basic set(8 gigs)
15.63% (20 votes)
Deluxe set(32 gigs/nintendoland)
58.59% (75 votes)
WWHD limited edition set(32 gigs/WWHD)
16.41% (21 votes)
Waiting for a better bundle
7.03% (9 votes)
Zombiu bundle
2.34% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I got the wind waker bundle
JUS FC:347983426961
Diamond FC:4167-0966-1829

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
3 years ago#2
Waiting for a better bundle. An X version would be best.
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
3 years ago#3
not sure if that bundle will ever become reality
JUS FC:347983426961
Diamond FC:4167-0966-1829

User Info: Breastmilkn_Dip

Breastmilkn_Dip
3 years ago#4
8GB unopened and still sitting in storage at work awaiting something halfway decent to play.
-
--
Oscar See Through Red Eye

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
3 years ago#5
I have Wii U Deluxe Set with Nintendo Land. I should have waited until a year later for Wind Waker HD Wii U Deluxe Set. But if I would of done that then I wouldn't have been able to participate the Famicon 30th Anniversary event.
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!

User Info: pancakegr8

pancakegr8
3 years ago#6
So glad I was broke during the Wii U's launch; I ended up getting the WWDH Bundle as a result.
What goes around comes around?...
What is the recompense for America's mistreatment of the black man and woman?

User Info: Claytronic

Claytronic
3 years ago#7
Basic bundle for me. Got it in August when Canadian Targets were clearing them out at $149.99. Couldn't pass it up at that price (I've owned a 500gb external hard drive for a few years now that I haven't filled even halfway yet, so storage size isn't an issue for me). I don't plan on downloading much anyway (I've always preferred having a physical product), but I did grab Earthbound and enjoyed it quite a bit. Oh, and Donkey Kong (just got the tail-end of the VC promo, and was willing to pay 30 cents for it).

Have since picked up Pikmin 3 (loved it, well worth the $60), Nintendo Land (fun, but I'm glad I got it new for $30), Super Luigi U (great fun, and as a surprise bonus my Wii U receipt contained a ten dollar-off offer for any one video game you purchased in September, so I got the physical disc for $19.99), Game & Wario (quirky but short-lived entertainment, just bought it this past weekend for $11.99, another Target clearence ftw), and Zombiu (used for $19.99, just started playing it today. It seems... decent. I don't care much for the forced touch screen buttons, though.).

Overall, considering the total dollar amount I spent on everything, I'd say I'm pretty satisfied, but I'd definitely be singing a different tune if I had paid full price for all of the above (especially for the system itself, ouch).

Also, the browser is butter. God, I love it (using it right now).
A friend of mine thought that he had an NES toploader, until I informed him that it was a Super NES.

User Info: Darkeep12

Darkeep12
3 years ago#8
Other: MH3U Bundle.
PSN/Steam Id (It's the same): Darkeeper

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
3 years ago#9
Hell yea other zombiU peeps.

All 2 of you at time of post.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
3 years ago#10
None yet. Waiting for moniez.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What wiiu do you have?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived