need some help/totally new gamer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. need some help/totally new gamer

User Info: Emily223

Emily223
4 years ago#1
Finally think its time for me to get my very first console but I am still new and probably very inexperienced and need help I heard there are currently three system out wii u, ps4, and xbox one but really dont know much about any of them things about me:im 17 I wouldn't prefer to not to play as much or too many bloody or gory games otherthan that everything else would be fine also

User Info: kukingina2

kukingina2
4 years ago#2
well I recommend you play something simple, basic and at the same time fun and enjoyable like mario
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047

Emily223
4 years ago#3
kukingina2 posted...
well I recommend you play something simple, basic and at the same time fun and enjoyable like mario

Oh forgot to say I have a limit of 500 dollars lol but thanks

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
4 years ago#4
First console ever?

Get a ps2.

Edit: and a 3ds
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957

User Info: Tempest717

Tempest717
4 years ago#5
Try the Windwaker HD Wii U bundle.
NNID/PSN: Tempest717

User Info: kingbadjo

kingbadjo
4 years ago#6
save that money and get a gaming PC. Best gaming system and also,that way you wont be part of these silly console wars and laugh at the troll vs fanboy battles.
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.

User Info: segagamer

segagamer
4 years ago#7
Get a ps2, gamecube or wii u.
Wii U+Steam Box :)

User Info: QlJGamer

QlJGamer
4 years ago#8
Wait for the PlayStation 4, they will have games you will need.
Quite Intelligent Judging!

Emily223
4 years ago#9
kingbadjo posted...
save that money and get a gaming PC. Best gaming system and also,that way you wont be part of these silly console wars and laugh at the troll vs fanboy battles.

Whats a fanboy?
The Wind Waker bundle is good. But aside from retail games get some games off the virtual console. This is essentially a Nintendo download service that has classic games from its entire history. I recommend Super Mario Bros and Super Mario World for starters there.
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. need some help/totally new gamer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived