If I get a WiiU...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If I get a WiiU...

User Info: firestorm9305

firestorm9305
3 years ago#1
What extra stuff will I need. I just wanna get Mario Kart, WiiU Party, and Super Mario 3D World. 1st player uses the gamepad right? And WiiU Party will come with a wii remote. I just want to have enough stuff to play with my fiance. I won't need anything else right? Anything that you guys reccommend I should buy? Thanks.
E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!

User Info: Dustof_DryBones

Dustof_DryBones
3 years ago#2
Sounds like you're all set, but if you plan to play with your fiancée, then you should consider buying New Super Mario Bros. U as well.
Ahoy, matey!

firestorm9305
3 years ago#3
I figure if I have Mario 3D world I would be set.
E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
3 years ago#4
Depending on the controls that SM3DWorld uses, you might want a pro controller.

We don't know yet, though.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: titanMAX100

titanMAX100
3 years ago#5
It isn't required, but I recommend a Pro Controller for most single player stuff you do. Also, instead of Mario U, I'd 100% recommend Rayman Legends.

firestorm9305
3 years ago#6
If I am playing by myself do I have to use the gamepad or can I use a pro controller? For Zelda, Mario, Etc?
E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!

User Info: titanMAX100

titanMAX100
3 years ago#7
firestorm9305 posted...
If I am playing by myself do I have to use the gamepad or can I use a pro controller? For Zelda, Mario, Etc?

You can use either for Mario and Zelda. For something like ZombiU or Lego City, the Gamepad is required.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If I get a WiiU...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived