Somethign id like to see in zelda U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Somethign id like to see in zelda U

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
3 years ago#1
for the dailog tree options to effect things not the plot but rather how side chars view link

like if you give a lot of sarcastic coments his friends will call him the sarcastic hero

maybe even add some kinda bonuses like hero type A gets a discount on potions type B gets more heart drops ect
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Jacob46719

Jacob46719
3 years ago#2
I don't care what the graphics and artstyle look like as long as it's good.
Buying These: Mario 3D World, WWHD, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO

User Info: PBrodeur

PBrodeur
3 years ago#3
This is a Nintendo game. Not a Bioware "RPG" where "choices affect the story". ME2 was excellent, so was KOTOR. But keep those "choices" out of Zelda games.
Sold everything: gaming exclusively on Wii U for a full year (09-27-2013 / 09-27-2014)
PatriBrod on Miiverse. Currently playing NSMBU and Wonderful 101.

AceMos
3 years ago#4
patribrod posted...
This is a Nintendo game. Not a Bioware "RPG" where "choices affect the story". ME2 was excellent, so was KOTOR. But keep those "choices" out of Zelda games.

did you even read my post

i flat out stated i dont want it to affect the plot
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Bloodychess

Bloodychess
3 years ago#5
patribrod posted...

I can't speak for KOTOR, but the "choices" in ME were pretty shallow. Most of the time, it's basically "Pick who gets murdered". I don't see that formula working in Zelda.
Give weeds an inch and they'll take a yard.

User Info: heartlesshero17

heartlesshero17
3 years ago#6
Sounds good
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!

AceMos
3 years ago#7
bump

User Info: GuyFawkes5

GuyFawkes5
3 years ago#8
Jacob46719 posted...
I don't care what the graphics and artstyle look like as long as it's good.

this
If the media can blame video games for making people violent, then I can blame my pencil for misspelled words.

AceMos
3 years ago#9
uhhh this topic has nothing to do with graphics

User Info: Jacob46719

Jacob46719
3 years ago#10
AceMos posted...
uhhh this topic has nothing to do with graphics

but it's "Somethign id like to see in zelda U"
Buying These: Mario 3D World, WWHD, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Somethign id like to see in zelda U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived