What color Wiimotes do you have? will you choose Mario over Luigi or get both?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What color Wiimotes do you have? will you choose Mario over Luigi or get both?

User Info: tanooki84

tanooki84
3 years ago#1
got white with motion plus attachment, red, and zelda gold

im leaning towards getting both

User Info: RiaanYster

RiaanYster
3 years ago#2
tanooki84 posted...
got white with motion plus attachment, red, and zelda gold

im leaning towards getting both

Yeah, also got that zelda one. It's a beaut!

Red one too (had the mario bros wii bundle).

Other wiimote is black.

I would love to get that luigi one, i usually play with luigi in mariokart, smash bros and such.

But i prefer buying wiimotes when bundled with games, you end up getting a free game when you do that. So i'll probably get my fourth one with the wiiU party. Looking forward to playing 5 peeps mario-chase!

User Info: macapala

macapala
3 years ago#3
Got two white ones and the gold Zelda one. The Mario and Luigi Wiimotes look awesome but I don't think I need anymore ATM.
"If god doesn't exist in our world, then... I will create god with my own hands!" - Krelian

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
3 years ago#4
Recently bought two real awesome black wii motion pluses as my cousin has a history of stealing my s***.
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-

User Info: Trevor_Belmont

Trevor_Belmont
3 years ago#5
I only have two white Wii remotes, the one that came with the Wii and the one that came with Wii Play and I also have the Wii Motion Plus attachment that came with Wii Sports Resort and I'm thinking I will probably get both the Mario and Luigi Wii Remotes.
Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime.

User Info: imamelia

imamelia
3 years ago#6
As far as I know, I already have 4 Wiimotes, so I don't really need to get the new ones. If it turns out I can't find all 4 or they don't all work, I might not get either, because I wouldn't need both and it doesn't seem right to get only one.

Oh, yeah, and I currently have one black MotionPlus one and 3 white ones without MotionPlus.

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#7
Three white... one pink. That's what I get for letting the girlfriend buy one.
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
'Don't quote them, I have them on ignore' = 'Waaah, this entire site is about ME!'

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
3 years ago#8
I have four plus remotes: white, black, pink, and gold. I'm very tempted to get these two also.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.

User Info: AncestralZero

AncestralZero
3 years ago#9
Pink, blue, black, Red, and Gold.
FC 5071 3611 7324 Mickey
CLONING/RC'ing------2580 4177 3237 http://tinyurl.com/AncestralZero ----shiny's and events.

User Info: bear34

bear34
3 years ago#10
My brother and I would buy the colored N64 controllers. He would buy the red one and I buy the green one.
3DS vs. Vita ( Sept. 13. 13 - I had "Vista" for years until someone pointed it out)
I will have both soon!! :D
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What color Wiimotes do you have? will you choose Mario over Luigi or get both?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived