The wait for Wind Waker HD retail is gonna kill me...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The wait for Wind Waker HD retail is gonna kill me...

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
4 years ago#1
This is one of the few Zelda games I didn't get to play, and it's soooo close. Going up to Walmart tomorrow night around midnight, so hopefully they'll be cool and sell me a copy.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: GodofLaziness

GodofLaziness
4 years ago#2
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
This is one of the few Zelda games I didn't get to play, and it's soooo close. Going up to Walmart tomorrow night around midnight, so hopefully they'll be cool and sell me a copy.

You're almost there man!!! Don't lose it now!
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair

User Info: Archsaze

Archsaze
4 years ago#3
I too am waiting for retail. But considering I've already played it and still have to beat AC3 and then Pikmin 3 first, I'm okay.

You, on the other hand...hang in there. Your patience will be rewarded.

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
4 years ago#4
Thanks guys, I'm trying. Hearing that some Targets have broken the street date makes it even more difficult, as the closest Target is over an hour away from my town :(
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The wait for Wind Waker HD retail is gonna kill me...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived