Ok, WWHD's framerate... here's the truth

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ok, WWHD's framerate... here's the truth

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#21
TheWiseAlaundo posted...
I've been playing video games for 35 years and I can tell you for a fact, from merely observing the game, that is running exactly at 42 FPS. trust me, I'm an expert and I compared it to CoD to verify my results. That's my expert opinion, and therefore, infallible.

You cheater!
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

User Info: Lefty128k

Lefty128k
4 years ago#22
FloridaPanther posted...
Stop paying attention to these tiny details and just enjoy the game already.

The point of a HD port is to improve the graphics.

So this is more than just a "tiny" detail.
(message deleted)

User Info: MetroidJunkie

MetroidJunkie
4 years ago#24
Lefty128k posted...

The point of a HD port is to improve the graphics.

So this is more than just a "tiny" detail.

And a $50 port at that. They certainly didn't put much effort into enhancing the gameplay. A few tweaks here or there doesn't justify a price like that.

User Info: heartlesshero17

heartlesshero17
4 years ago#25
MetroidJunkie posted...
Doesn't the game have framerate issues? Atleast in some areas like the Gohma fight?

I made posts about it after a different user mentioned slow downs in the game during this section and I happened to be in the same area

His claims of consistent drops with bombs seemed false as I only experienced a minor drop with a bomb only 1 time in that entire segment. But his claim with Gohma was pretty damn true and somehow even worse then he let on in my experience.

I can't speak for the entire game as I don't plan on continuing it for quite some time and only did that dungeon cause I saw the topic, but I will say at least that part had some pretty noticeable drops.
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ok, WWHD's framerate... here's the truth

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived