So I bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 off of fleabay.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 off of fleabay.

User Info: Zellio2014

Zellio2014
3 years ago#1
And thanks to the new 4.0 update, I can (pointlessly) use a wiimote to play from my 7" touchscreen instead of on my 50" 1080p plasma! ... Or a free crt from anywhere...

User Info: Lord_Frood

Lord_Frood
3 years ago#2
You're really negative :/
"PS3 is my favourite hentai game." - TakayaNoriko
http://youtu.be/ROk_XmYV_WI

User Info: oq7ster

oq7ster
3 years ago#3
Funny
People complain about it being pointless.
Thanks to this I am able to play Wii games while someone is using the cord for the washing machine or something.
One of the reasons I enrolled to become an electrician is that there are only 5 working electric sockets on my damn house.
For me having this option is a must.
3DS: 1805-3478-2204; NNID: oq7ster
http://i.imgur.com/WHRNrBkh.jpg

User Info: blinkfreak

blinkfreak
3 years ago#4
oq7ster posted...
Funny
People complain about it being pointless.
Thanks to this I am able to play Wii games while someone is using the cord for the washing machine or something.
One of the reasons I enrolled to become an electrician is that there are only 5 working electric sockets on my damn house.
For me having this option is a must.

Also, before the update people were complaining that they couldn't play wii games on the gamepad. Well that was more of a complaint from about a year ago I think. I'm glad it is there now. I will never use it but I am glad it is there.

User Info: wugeezy

wugeezy
3 years ago#5
Games that use the classic pro controller work great with off tv. You don't have to use it if you don't want to. Geez.

User Info: pyrotempestwing

pyrotempestwing
3 years ago#6
You're not seeing the big picture (no pun intended). You can now warch TV at the same time you play a game. This update has increased my Wii playtime incredibly.
FC's: B1: Lexi 2365-9525-1918; B2: Misaki 4213-1809-7119 3DS FC: Thomas 5069-4431-9392
Yeah, I'm a crossplayer. Deal with it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 off of fleabay.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived