Would you be ok with a "futuristic" setting for Zelda game on Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you be ok with a "futuristic" setting for Zelda game on Wii U?

User Info: jillwarren

jillwarren
3 years ago#71
lp913 posted...
Evenglare posted...
It's pretty clear that a Zelda game will be futuristic with the "ancient" technology introduced in skyward sword with all of the time stones, robots, mining facilities etc.... hell Fi was basically an advanced AI. I can only imagine they will do something insane like final fantasy 8's time compression, and combine the 3 timelines and send the master sword back into the past or something weird like that.

/shrug

Hell I wouldn't mind seeing and playing through that kind of Zelda game, dig the idea of merging all 3 timelines back into one in the future! :-D

Link versus Ultimecia... make it happen right now!
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.

User Info: TheIastspartan

TheIastspartan
3 years ago#72
I want Zelda U to use an improved version of TP's artsyle. Like the tech demo a few years ago.

I'd be fine with a slight steampunk influence though. It'll still be better than SS' horrible artstyle.

GamersTavern posted...
There is already a futuristic Zelda. It's called Metroid.

Um, even if Zelda became futuristic, it wouldn't be a thing like Metroid.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you be ok with a "futuristic" setting for Zelda game on Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived