Do you care if Wii U only gets 2-3 high quality first-party games every year?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you care if Wii U only gets 2-3 high quality first-party games every year?

User Info: Second_Hokage

Second_Hokage
3 years ago#1
And no good third parties?
(message deleted)

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
3 years ago#3
2-3 is a joke. I want at least 5+

User Info: lp913

lp913
3 years ago#4
Libary quality wise its already doing a LOT better than N64 in the same timeframe....so expect GOOD things in the months ahead!
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]

User Info: Zato Infinite

Zato Infinite
3 years ago#5
lp913 posted...
Libary quality wise its already doing a LOT better than N64 in the same timeframe....so expect GOOD things in the months ahead!

I don't think that answered his question.
Hey guys! Zatanna got nerfed to the Heroes' side!

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
3 years ago#6
I'd survive.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

User Info: bond465

bond465
3 years ago#7
lp913 posted...

That....doesn't make sense. (Ron burgundy voice)

User Info: lp913

lp913
3 years ago#8
Zato Infinite posted...
lp913 posted...

I don't think that answered his question.

Well let be me a little more direct...YES I do care, quality is more important than quality, so even if its GameCube like output, i'll be more than satisfied for sure!
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
Prince Shondronai 3 years ago#9
DeathSoul2000 posted...
2-3 is a joke. I want at least 5+

I have to agree. Nintendo's had the money to step up their game development to such a level for quite some time, but they've been dragging their heels. Hopefully this past year of lukewarm Wii U sales will wake them up and get them churning out the hits.
One of us. One of us. One of us.

User Info: vyledust

vyledust
3 years ago#10
Give me Smash Bros/MKart and release a couple others with decent length/replay, and I will be happy.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you care if Wii U only gets 2-3 high quality first-party games every year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived