Anyone excited for Wii Fit U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone excited for Wii Fit U?

User Info: TheIastspartan

TheIastspartan
3 years ago#11
Considering I haven't touched the first Wii Fit since the day it came out, no.

User Info: amonte64

amonte64
3 years ago#12
No. We want games for gamers, AKA, hardcore games for hardcore gamers, not BS crap.

User Info: parkourboybryan

parkourboybryan
3 years ago#13
amonte64 posted...
No. We want games for gamers, AKA, hardcore games for hardcore gamers, not BS crap.

Ooh, someone scared of a game marketed at casuals. Does it make you upset that people will enjoy this game even though it's lacking all of the "hardcore" qualities of a game like blood, gore, guns, bad language, and nudity?

Get over yourself. So you don't fit into this games demographic: Gamers who either want to get in shape or want a fun alternative to supplement their fitness plan. It doesn't mean you have to be a d*** and preach like you're superior because you don't want it.
Anxiously awaiting the next Mirror's Edge.
Check out my entertainment blog: http://aicguild.blogspot.com

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#14
I actually am excited. It and Super Mario 3D World are why I'm buying a Wii U.

I lost 20 lbs playing the original Wii Fit, and I don't see anything else that is motivating me to get back into decent shape these days.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#15
I'm just too lazy to turn the living room into an exercise area every time I want to play. There's a gym at work that's fine... otherwise I'd probably consider it.

amonte64 posted...

I guarantee your boy-crush clicked on that to have it modded, lol. Apparently... it's okay because it's not about dust? *shrug*
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
The "coddled generation" bit of the week: http://alturl.com/q5ev6

User Info: CubeTV

CubeTV
3 years ago#16
Never played the original Wii Fit and I'm very interested in the pedometer, most likely going to get it.

How does the discount work again? Do I buy a balance board and a pedometer, then enter a code in and get Wii Fit U for only $20?
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs

User Info: LePhenom

LePhenom
3 years ago#17
I will buy it and pretend I'm going to dates with Wii Fit Trainer when I exercise. Exercising dates. If I like her enough, maybe I'll make her my wiifU.

User Info: NerdimusPrime

NerdimusPrime
3 years ago#18
mdietr1ch posted...
I'm excited. I preordered the fit meter and I'll be buying a balance board tomorrow. I might have to lose a couple of pounds before I can use it though.

The balance board supports 330 lbs.
I am a gamer. I play Chess, Checkers, Risk, Scrabble, Poker, Magic, Pool, Horseshoes, DnD, Dominos, and Tic-Tac-Toe, just for starters. I also like video games.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone excited for Wii Fit U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived