2014 lineup without X & Bayo 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 2014 lineup without X & Bayo 2

User Info: detchibe

detchibe
3 years ago#1
The Wii U lineup in 2014 would actually look rather stale & unsurprising if both X & Bayonetta 2 didn't exist. Don't get me wrong, I love Smash bros., DK & Mario Kart as much as the next guy, but I would be lying if I said those 3 titles alone wow me into the stratosphere. We all know they were coming (even DKCR in some circles). It is X & Bayo 2 that rockets the first party lineup into a whole new realm of amazing. Both games are going to be games worth owning the Wii U for, especially X, it's pretty much the Wii U's Titanfall, Witcher, whatevz.

What do you think? Would you be happy with just Smash, MK & DKCR2 in 2014 & no X or Bayo 2?

In my opinion, the 2014 lineup would be much less interesting without X.

User Info: BonezWell

BonezWell
3 years ago#2
Every line-up would look less interesting without 2 of the most wanted games for that year....

That's why the PS4 launch line-up is becoming stale without Watch_Dogs and Driveclub.

This is not even a logical thing to discuss... ''Hey guys, what would you think of the line-up if these AAA wanted titles disappear? Yeah, I bet you would still be fine right?''

Come on
''VITA NEWS: TEARAWAY already going GOLD; Game is already a success and it's not even out.'' - ServantOfErios: bias to the fullest.

User Info: STE573

STE573
3 years ago#3
If the Wii U high profile exclusives next year consisted solely of Mario Kart, Smash and DKCR 2 I would sell my Wii U faster than you can say "Letsa gooo!!!"
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- X-STE-90-X Playing- FFXIII-PS3, Killzone- PS3, Farcry 3- PS3, Golden Sun- GBA, Uncharted GA- Vita.

User Info: Dannyson97

Dannyson97
3 years ago#4
I'm sure well have more then just those 5 games next maybe not all from Nintendo, but you sound like those 5 are it.
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.

User Info: aluminafalcon

aluminafalcon
3 years ago#5
You know the 2000 era Yankees were that great if you A roid and Jeter out of the line up( ok probably not entirely factually true but you get where I'm going with this.)
fc 2279 7884 6593

STE573
3 years ago#6
aluminafalcon posted...
You know the 2000 era Yankees were that great if you A roid and Jeter out of the line up( ok probably not entirely factually true but you get where I'm going with this.)

I don't get it, you talking Football? (Or soccer as people who are wrong call it)...
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- X-STE-90-X Playing- FFXIII-PS3, Killzone- PS3, Farcry 3- PS3, Golden Sun- GBA, Uncharted GA- Vita.

User Info: AhnoldDood

AhnoldDood
3 years ago#7
"The lineup would be less interesting if you took out its games."

Brilliant observation there.

User Info: AhnoldDood

AhnoldDood
3 years ago#8
STE573 posted...
aluminafalcon posted...

I don't get it, you talking Football? (Or soccer as people who are wrong call it)...

Oh here we go again, a person who's mad that some other country calls a sport something different. Get over yourself already.

STE573
3 years ago#9
AhnoldDood posted...
"The lineup would be less interesting if you took out its games."

Brilliant observation there.

I once witnessed someone say "if we changed the colour it would look different."

Genius.
Im British!

STE573
3 years ago#10
AhnoldDood posted...
STE573 posted...
aluminafalcon posted...

Oh here we go again, a person who's mad that some other country calls a sport something different. Get over yourself already.

It... Was a joke...
Im British!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 2014 lineup without X & Bayo 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived