Any videos or screens of AC4 for Wii U out yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any videos or screens of AC4 for Wii U out yet?

User Info: aluminafalcon

aluminafalcon
3 years ago#11
overkillwfo1978 posted...
Again, and I can't stress this enough, when comparing native 1080p vs 720p upscale you CANNOT judge full quality difference by a Youtube video. It must be seen in person to get the full effect.

I was in the "there's not much difference between the two" camp until I hooked a high end PC to my living room 1080p LED and compared games like Far Cry 3, The Witcher 2 and Sonic All Stars Racing between the two resolutions... while it seems like there is not much difference watching a video, it becomes instantly clear the differences between the two when comparing them while they are actually running on your TV/monitor.

I wanted to see the difference between the Wii U and current gen versions... to see if the videos showed any difference at all... If I buy the game it will surely be on PC.

If you pc game and have the correct nvidia gpu I highly recommend getting a shield.

Personally I game at 720p but I also game on a 32" and am far enough away not to see the difference.
fc 2279 7884 6593

User Info: padako

padako
3 years ago#12
there's also this: http://i1.minus.com/iNbh1sNRqrnzZ.jpg

User Info: s2good

s2good
3 years ago#13
Just look at the PS360 versions and you won't be far off the Wii U version.
PSN = Dragon--Punch Gamertag = Sonic B0000M
PS4 & Xbox One Pre Ordered And Paid For. Wii U = Sold
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any videos or screens of AC4 for Wii U out yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived