Which Game Should I Buy (1 out of 3)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which Game Should I Buy (1 out of 3)

User Info: HuskeyPuppy

HuskeyPuppy
3 years ago#1
i have left over amazon money in my acc from gift-cards and i want to pick up a new wii u game to add to my collection i did the math and after shipping i only have enough for

1 game out of these 3 listed

which should i go for and what plays best on wii u.

Mass Effect 3

Assassin Creed 3

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 wii u edition ?

as for what i like ,
i did enjoy the assassin creed 2 (only assassin creed game i played)

love fighters but tekken makes me angry due to extremely hard bosses and fighting games sorta get repetitive for me / doesn't offer much retail value.

mass effect series.
i played the 1st only to mid game then stopped because i was borrowing it from a friend

never played the 2nd.

played the 3rd opening on my brothers x360 and thought it looked cool.

fyi i don't own any other system so before trolls say get a different game for the system or that game is cheaper on this system i don't wanna hear it. i came here to ask which run's better and may be the better choice or bang for my buck.
for those that have these games state which one i should look into thanks again .
- huskey !

User Info: Evilmonster

Evilmonster
3 years ago#2
ME3 is the best game listed, but don't get it if you don't understand the story/have emotion towards the characters.

If you like fighting games then get TTT2

So, if you aren't, your best option is AC3.
NNID: Thomas88
I love me some Dallas girls!

User Info: DisgaeaNut

DisgaeaNut
3 years ago#3
ME3, Tekken, AC3 in that order.

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
3 years ago#4
hard choice...i'd say ME 3 but if you never beat 1 and never played 2 you'll be missing something from 3, its still a good game regardless but that kinda game you need to play all 3 for the full experience. I didnt likE ac 3, AC 2 and AC 4 are much better, so i'd say tekken but like you say it can be pretty challenging.
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!

User Info: SyCo_VeNoM

SyCo_VeNoM
3 years ago#5
Tekken Tag good game.

AC3... IMO not worth $13 (what I paid for it new)

User Info: aiyobro

aiyobro
3 years ago#6
Mass Effect 3 is really easy to understand and after playing the trilogy I play it from time to time, it's the best in the series.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which Game Should I Buy (1 out of 3)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived