honestly thinking of a wii u now...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. honestly thinking of a wii u now...

User Info: nativeboi85

nativeboi85
3 years ago#1
After reading reviews of killzone shadowfall the main reason I was getting a ps4...are saying its more like call of duty sci fi version I been thinking of buying a wii u...I mean I have a ps3 for my rpg//fps needs... monter hunter wii u, zelda HD and super mario world are looking like the best next gen titles atm

User Info: kdognumba1

kdognumba1
3 years ago#2
I say go for it. There's some nice exclusives on the system and quite a bit of awesome ones to come.
http://backloggery.com/kdog254 http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/Ouya/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1

User Info: Fauch

Fauch
3 years ago#3
And I say don't go for it yet. What games does the WiiU have that you absolutely need to play?
Not like I'd get a PS4 at launch either. Buying consoles at launch is hardly ever a good decision.

WiiU will either get another pricedrop, better bundles or, at the very least a better library than it has now, pretty soon after christmas.

I'd wait a bit more.

User Info: Lugoves

Lugoves
3 years ago#4
Just got mine this weekend and I love it.

I have my PS3 and PC for the majority of the multiplats coming out. I had a 360 but I sold it because I hadn't played it in almost 7 months now.
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti

User Info: Spookyryu

Spookyryu
3 years ago#5
Lugoves posted...
Just got mine this weekend and I love it.

I have my PS3 and PC for the majority of the multiplats coming out. I had a 360 but I sold it because I hadn't played it in almost 7 months now.

Indeed, this is better keep your PS3 or PC to get the multiplat and get WII U for the exclusives

User Info: Motobug321

Motobug321
3 years ago#6
It really depends on your preferences.

So far the Wii U it has games like....
-Nintendo Land
-New Super Mario Bros U + Luigi U
-LEGO City Undercover
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
-Pikmin 3
-Wind Waker HD
-The Wonderful 101
-Sonic Lost World
-Rayman Legends

Also coming soon throughout next year we have....
-Super Mario 3D World
-Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
-Mario Kart 8
-Smash Bros 4
-Bayonetta 2
-X

^So you just have to ask yourself, how many of those games interest you? Now, I think you should definitely get a PS4 at some point (you won't wanna miss out on games like Killzone and Kingdom Hearts) but the Wii U does have a very compelling lineup, and I would highly recommend the system.

User Info: REAL_kielbasa

REAL_kielbasa
3 years ago#7
If you like Nintendo's first-party franchises, it's worth owning a Wii U. If you want a big variety of multiplats and first/third party exclusives, PS4 is still a better choice in the long run IMO.
Ponies GTFO

User Info: nativeboi85

nativeboi85
3 years ago#8
REAL_kielbasa posted...
If you like Nintendo's first-party franchises, it's worth owning a Wii U. If you want a big variety of multiplats and first/third party exclusives, PS4 is still a better choice in the long run IMO.

I plan on getting a ps4 but the better games don't seem to be coming out till later 2014

User Info: REAL_kielbasa

REAL_kielbasa
3 years ago#9
nativeboi85 posted...
REAL_kielbasa posted...

I plan on getting a ps4 but the better games don't seem to be coming out till later 2014

Well that's cool. Wii U has a stronger lineup right now, I just think PS4 will be better in the long run. Definitely go with a Wii U if you plan on getting one now and the other one down the road.
Ponies GTFO

User Info: CasualGamers

CasualGamers
3 years ago#10
Monster hunter 3 u is awful. I should know cause I spent over 650 hours on it and counting.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. honestly thinking of a wii u now...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived