How much of a completionist are you with Mario games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How much of a completionist are you with Mario games?

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
3 years ago#1
How much of a completionist are you with Mario games? - Results (66 votes)
I complete all games at 100%. All coins, levels, etc.
50% (33 votes)
I try to find everything but usually never do before I move on.
24.24% (16 votes)
I just play and if I find hidden items/areas, yay!
13.64% (9 votes)
I typically only hunt when needed to unlock other stages, etc.
9.09% (6 votes)
Other
3.03% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Every new game I play, I convince myself to get 100% on every stage. Usually around World 3, I stop. Progressing in stages takes precedence over finding everything hidden and once I finish the game, I don't typically go back. Too much in the backlog for me. :(

I'll add a second question for all you completionists out there: Will you race to the end of SM3DW to experience all the levels first or take your time and get 100% on each level as you go?
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
"And like that, *poof*. He's gone."

User Info: Emperor_mateus

Emperor_mateus
3 years ago#2
I always try to find all levels, but I've never been much of a star hunter. I just get the ones needed to get further and do the ones I like, but getting 100% has never been a big priority for me.
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...

User Info: trenken

trenken
3 years ago#3
I try to unlock all the levels but I dont have patience for playing levels many times over just to find all the star coins or whatever. I try to find enough to see all the levels which is good enough for me.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero

User Info: EasterEggHunter

EasterEggHunter
3 years ago#4
I always unlock every single thing 100%. I feel like they are the easiest games to complete, and its pretty fun too.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#5
surprisingly Mario's games are the only ones i end up 100% even if i try to do that with all my games...
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto

User Info: Linkums

Linkums
3 years ago#6
I think I've 100%'d every main Mario game except for Super Mario Sunshine (those darn blue coins were too much hassle). Oh, and NSMB2, which I haven't played.
Latest: "Wii U's TVii Does Sports, Is Cool"
http://whattheycallgames.blogspot.com

User Info: Inferno700

Inferno700
3 years ago#7
Depends on the game and what other games I want to play. NSMB2 on 3DS I got 100% because it was easy and portable. The Wii, and Wii U versions I have not because I play those with my kids and wife (all unskilled but very fun to play with). Older games like N64, SMW, and SMB3 absolutely I get 100%.
NNID: Jesus_Is_God 3DS FC: 3952-8112-9436
Steam ID: Inferno700
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How much of a completionist are you with Mario games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived