Best Wii U Games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Best Wii U Games?

User Info: masteryasha

masteryasha
3 years ago#1
So, what would you guys say is the best Wii U game right now? I'm looking for a new one to pick up, and I'm not quite sure what to go with. Right now, all I have is Wonderful 101, and Wind Waker HD, so pretty much anything is fair game. I'm not exactly a fan of platformers, though I never rule them out completely.

User Info: ozfunghi

ozfunghi
3 years ago#2
Pikmin 3 is great. The best one in the series, and the etxra modes will keep you busy for quite a few extra hours (+there are extra stages via DLC).

ZombiU is also very good (can be frustrating in the beginning) and dirt cheap by now.

I also hear Lego City Stories and Deus Ex are regarded as very good.
I also enjoyed Batman AC, which is also cheap now. And Assassins Creed 4 seems to be a step up from AC3, both in graphics, performance and story/gameplay.
***The Kid is in rare form tonight***
http:www.doublegum.be - http://soundcloud.com/the-best-of

User Info: lgi

lgi
3 years ago#3
Deus Ex if you never played it. This game doesn't get recommended enough around here, but that's mostly due to the pricing. I highly recommended it.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
3 years ago#4
Best Wii U games I know (and I will let you know which ones are platformers since you say are not much of a fan of them):
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
- DuckTales: Remastered (2D Platformer)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (according to you, you already own it)
- Lego City: Undercover
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- New Super Luigi U (2D Platformer)
- New Super Mario Bros. U (2D Platformer)
- Nintendo Land - Well, if you have friends/family to play with, this game is great as a party game.
- Pikmin 3
- Rayman Legends (2D Platformer)
- Super Mario 3D World (3D Platformer) - Well, this game isn't out until 4 more days but we have high hopes for it.
- The Wonderful 101 (according to you, you already own it)
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!

User Info: Motobug321

Motobug321
3 years ago#5
Pikmin 3 is a masterpiece, plain and simple. Definitely my favorite Wii U game.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Best Wii U Games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived