Let's talk about the WiiU

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Let's talk about the WiiU

User Info: Traptin3days

Traptin3days
3 years ago#1
And I mean the games, not specs, not sales. Just Wii U games. Which games do you look forward to? Smash and MK8 is a sure shot, but I am really interested to see how the new Zelda will look like, and how it will play.

Anyone that has played W101, Pikmin 3, WWHD and Game & Wario? Could you tell me your experience with it?

I am planning to buy 007 Legends to WiiU actually. Oh and X and Fire EmblemXShin Megami Tensei seems to be a blast!

How has your experience been with the WiiU games? Any you can recommend? I only have NFS: Most Wanted U, Nintendoland, New super luigi u and ZombiU as of now. And I strongly recommend NFS, it is such a great game.
So no pirates means no swag and no swag means no rum. And we're getting dangerously low on rum

User Info: Tom_Green_II

Tom_Green_II
3 years ago#2
I'm looking forward to smash, although after Brawl I'm definitely not picking up a Wii U just for it. I wish I knew someone that had a Wii U so I could try it out once it's released. I'm also hoping the online won't be complete trash this time around too.

Other than smash...... I dunno. I wish I knew more about X and SMT x FE, although I have this odd suspicion that both of them won't make it to NA.

User Info: ozfunghi

ozfunghi
3 years ago#3
This is the Wii U board. The place where people talk about the Wii U. No need to open a topic to invite people to talk about what they're already talking about. Welcome to the world.
***The Kid is in rare form tonight***
http:www.doublegum.be - http://soundcloud.com/the-best-of
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Let's talk about the WiiU

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived