Nintendo dont know how to get their products to sell

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo dont know how to get their products to sell

User Info: its_matt

its_matt
4 years ago#11
HayashiTakara posted...
Sienrurouni posted...
HermeticJustice posted...
Use paragraphs and/or stop using run ons, also I know this is the internet, but punctuation and capital letters would help understand that post.

What are you talking about? It was a bit long, but it was clearly a single paragraph, and there was nothing wrong with the punctuation. Are you just incapable of reading and just assume that everyone is writing wrong?

To be fair he used a lot of wrong words, like "their" when it should've been "there". It's rather confusing for people who are literate.

oops sorry, used a their when I should used a there. Sorry it made my point unreadable for you. Anyone who isn't anally retentive want to comment on my initial point?

User Info: Nintendogenie00

Nintendogenie00
4 years ago#12
its_matt posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
Sienrurouni posted...
Use paragraphs and/or stop using run ons, also I know this is the internet, but punctuation and capital letters would help understand that post.

What are you talking about? It was a bit long, but it was clearly a single paragraph, and there was nothing wrong with the punctuation. Are you just incapable of reading and just assume that everyone is writing wrong?

To be fair he used a lot of wrong words, like "their" when it should've been "there". It's rather confusing for people who are literate.

oops sorry, used a their when I should used a there. Sorry it made my point unreadable for you. Anyone who isn't anally retentive want to comment on my initial point?

No. You are the reason as to why they force engineer university level students to enroll in pointless writing classes. I swear, message boards are toxic to our educational progress.

User Info: its_matt

its_matt
4 years ago#13
Nintendogenie00 posted...
its_matt posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
Sienrurouni posted...

No. You are the reason as to why they force engineer university level students to enroll in pointless writing classes. I swear, message boards are toxic to our educational progress.

You do realise some people actually make mistakes sometimes?

User Info: lgi

lgi
4 years ago#14
This topic is being derailed. Yeah, I can see how being bundled with the best game they currently have out there would make more sense.

User Info: ssjgohhku

ssjgohhku
4 years ago#15
They really don't know.

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
4 years ago#16
lgi posted...
This topic is being derailed. Yeah, I can see how being bundled with the best game they currently have out there would make more sense.

Totally. They made a bundle with a Zelda remake for some reason, but no bundle for their flagship 3D Mario game?

It makes no sense not to do that. Bundles work.
It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years.

User Info: HermeticJustice

HermeticJustice
4 years ago#17
3DS is doing a pretty good job

Unless Nintendo = Wii U
Currently Watching:
St. Elsewhere, Days of Our Lives, Full House

User Info: ssjgohhku

ssjgohhku
4 years ago#18
3DS is doing a pretty good job

Not until the hefty price cut.

User Info: random_man9119

random_man9119
4 years ago#19

Was the lady hot?

Here on GameFAQs, we only ask the hard hitting questions!
PSN: Des-Nos|3DS FC: 1375 7442 7348
NNID: MrOddities|ACNL: Odd from Utopia

User Info: UltraPlanet

UltraPlanet
4 years ago#20
The need to get third party support.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo dont know how to get their products to sell

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived