Nintendo dont know how to get their products to sell

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo dont know how to get their products to sell

User Info: gatz900

gatz900
4 years ago#21
i thought it was a bit poor of a decision to create a NSMBU+luigi U bundle and release it right before SM3dW came out. The layperson who buys the bundle would think that since they are getting two mario games, whey should they get the third?
3DS FC: 1821-9521-7577 ign space
Pokemon bw2 fc: 1378 9885 3064

User Info: CyborgTwenty

CyborgTwenty
4 years ago#22
gatz900 posted...
i thought it was a bit poor of a decision to create a NSMBU+luigi U bundle and release it right before SM3dW came out. The layperson who buys the bundle would think that since they are getting two mario games, whey should they get the third?

That's just one in a row of a lot bad decisions made by Nintendo.

User Info: Turbokk

Turbokk
4 years ago#23
VanderZoo posted...
lgi posted...
This topic is being derailed. Yeah, I can see how being bundled with the best game they currently have out there would make more sense.

Totally. They made a bundle with a Zelda remake for some reason, but no bundle for their flagship 3D Mario game?

It makes no sense not to do that. Bundles work.

They want their 3D sales to count separate.

User Info: ssjgohhku

ssjgohhku
4 years ago#24
They have to learn a lot.

User Info: Ryan Si

Ryan Si
4 years ago#25
vectorman5 posted...
Poorly written title and a tl;dr topic.

I'm out.

This. How can anyone realistically think anyone is going to take them seriously or give any merit to their opinion/post if they can't even communicate what they're trying to say properly.

It comes off even worse when you're criticizing someone/something for not doing something right and you can't even manage to get your point across above a fifth-grade comprehension level....

If you don't post in an adult manner, you're topic will just fill up with trolls and kids that think they know everything (just like every teenager), but in reality don't know s***.

User Info: ssjgohhku

ssjgohhku
4 years ago#26
The Wii U is just a side project that doesn't get that much attention because they have the much more successful 3DS. It's kinda similar with Sony and the Vita, just the other way around because the Vita is the side project. People who want Nintendo games buy a 3DS and people who want Sony games buy a PS3 or 4. Imo Nintendo and Sony would be better off if the just scrapped the Wii U and the Vita and concentrate on their strenghts which are 3DS and PS3/4.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo dont know how to get their products to sell

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived