So how do you guys like pokemon rumble U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So how do you guys like pokemon rumble U?

User Info: mario_pot

mario_pot
4 years ago#1
I stumbled across pokemon rumble U after seeing an ad and it actually looks pretty neat to me , I was just curious what were some of the boards thoughts on the game?
Are you living or just breathing to death ?

User Info: rxfiend

rxfiend
4 years ago#2
It's not too bad. My kids and I play it every so often. We also have over half of the figures as well. The game is probably best played with others. Can be a bit on the easy side, but it's fun in short sessions.

User Info: Beatperson14

Beatperson14
4 years ago#3
Great game, already spent a hundred dollars on DLC, will spend more

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
4 years ago#4
Previous games in the series were very fun, but by comparison, especially to Pokemon Rumble Blast on 3DS, this is a big disappointment. I'd go so far as to recommend the original WiiWare Pokemon Rumble over PRU.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

User Info: Salogy

Salogy
4 years ago#5
It was okay but it was the same thing over and over again with stupid AI messing up the challenges. Every single level involves a boss and they're all basically shaped the same. No exploration is needed and collecting pokes is much different.
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs

User Info: cybersonic233

cybersonic233
4 years ago#6
its a fun game very short but good fun
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So how do you guys like pokemon rumble U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived