Even if the Wii U ends up selling alright, 3D wolrd failing is very bad news for

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Even if the Wii U ends up selling alright, 3D wolrd failing is very bad news for

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
3 years ago#11
Well 3D World is sure doing a lot better than 101 did isn't it? 3D World is not a "failure."

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#12
Since there is no 'benchmark' for when a game has "failed" or not (X # of sales, X % attach rate, etc.), anyone who argues that it 'has OR hasn't failed' is a complete toolbag. ;)

"Let's argue about something that has no definable limits or objective definitions!"

I seriously wonder how some of you even breathe on your own.
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
Having this much karma to waste must drive some of you absolutely nuts.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
3 years ago#13
^ again we do not know the sales data for mario 3D world for all you knwo it coudl have sold 1 million copies in the US
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: vattodev

vattodev
3 years ago#14
I always find it so fun when people talk about absolute sales.
I mean, the only Nintendo game I have retail is NintendoLand. Nintendo games are 2gb games. I have ALL the major games in my wii U storage, without even using my external USB HD. And Monster Hunter is there too.
I know there is a lot of people that loves retail games, but I seriously don't think that 10% refund and the ability to bring my wiiU anywhere with my favourite games inside are worth having a plastic disc that takes place in my shelf.
So with a cheaper price (10% refund), instant day 1 download and using very little HD space, what's the percentage of people that bought it online?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Even if the Wii U ends up selling alright, 3D wolrd failing is very bad news for

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived