Super Mario 3d world

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Super Mario 3d world

User Info: Mobius1Rising

Mobius1Rising
4 years ago#1
This is an absolutely fantastic game and Nintendo deserve a pat on the back for making a great fun game.ive saw afew topics from people saying the ps4 game knack is better than sm3dw.ive played this and can say i lost interest in like 20 mins,theres no way knack is better than 3d world, the whole game screams fun.
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Lisa samus Rosalina and Lara.

User Info: heartlesshero17

heartlesshero17
4 years ago#2
I dunno. Knack is one of the best games I ever played
http://i.imgur.com/0XFg1NY.png

User Info: Dionex247

Dionex247
4 years ago#3
imo wii u is a great gaming system but its better to get the wii u once there is a price drop + low price games

whereas ps4,xb1 are more technological movers

User Info: dolabla

dolabla
4 years ago#4
Uh, I highly doubt Knack is better than 3D World............. And I own Knack. Will pick up 3D World in the next few days. My local Walmart was out of stock tonight.

User Info: Mobius1Rising

Mobius1Rising
4 years ago#5
dolabla posted...
Uh, I highly doubt Knack is better than 3D World............. And I own Knack. Will pick up 3D World in the next few days. My local Walmart was out of stock tonight.

my local game had a copy priced £40 instead of £50 an it was preowned brand new. i traded some games in to buy and only got £20 credit for them but it felt like it was ment to happen only getting 20 pound credit and only having £20 myself and them having 1 brand new copy that was prewned felt like fate got involved so that i could play this wonderful game.
My favourite game is Okami.im also a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,& Ace combat.my favourite female characters are Lisa samus Rosalina and Lara.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Super Mario 3d world

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived