I'm just gonna go and say what we're all thinking..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'm just gonna go and say what we're all thinking..

User Info: Qwuall

Qwuall
3 years ago#1
A brand new ice climbers game! Every level is a massive, grand mountain full of treachery and tension. Filled with multiple ways to get up. With your awesome co-op skills, time tested gear, and fun use of the gamepad you strive to reach the top. Then once you get there you face a mighty beast shadow of the colossus on crack style. You sling shot your partner up on his back, while you take his legs out star wars A-wing style. Using all your skills you set out to smash skulls.

It would be so sweet.

Either that or remove him from smash bros, because a franchise that old and untouched shouldn't even be represented
Final Fantasy2389 3 years ago#2
So a new 3D Ice Climbers with gigantic "realistic" style mountains? Kind of a action/puzzle hybrid?
http://bit.ly/YH0AmG

User Info: Qwuall

Qwuall
3 years ago#3
Exactly.

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#4
I'm sure that at least 30 people would purchase this game.
"How low were your expectations? Did you just expect that it turns on and has a screen? If so, I understand." Shadow on Vita exceeding expectations

User Info: TheFallenPriest

TheFallenPriest
3 years ago#5
Giant monotonous snow covered mountains with a large world and leveling up? Sounds like a coop skyrim
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64999261/728682650 Xeeh_Blitz says Wii U Controller Rattling is worse than XBox RROD, Troll status confirmed.
Final Fantasy2389 3 years ago#6
I would definitely buy it. Sounds like it could be awesome.
http://bit.ly/YH0AmG

User Info: Motobug321

Motobug321
3 years ago#7
My idea was a 3D platformer collectathon, kinda like the old Rare games or Mario 64.

Still, that idea sounds awesome too.

User Info: Dannyson97

Dannyson97
3 years ago#8
I always thought about it like this but never saw how it could be pulled off an be fun.
"I will be damned if I can't get drunk with out passing out drowning in my pizza!" -John Stewart

User Info: TheDelivery

TheDelivery
3 years ago#9
Ice Climbers was never good. The gameplay is so slippery and floaty with no real control over your character. There's a reason why they never made another.
My goal is to make fanboys look at things at a more reasonable angle.
I suppose you can consider that a delivery of reason.

User Info: Motobug321

Motobug321
3 years ago#10
TheDelivery posted...
Ice Climbers was never good. The gameplay is so slippery and floaty with no real control over your character. There's a reason why they never made another.

That doesn't mean they can't make it better with a reboot.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'm just gonna go and say what we're all thinking..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived