Funniest game you've played?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Funniest game you've played?

User Info: Nath1343

Nath1343
3 years ago#1
Okay so it's my birthday today (19, what a boring age to be haha) and I got Wind Waker and Lego City: Undercover both of which I had subtly asked for. So I decided to play Lego City first and an hour or so in, this game is absolutely hilarious and I have genuinely lol'd at least 10 times already :D

So my question to all you gamers is, what are the funniest games you've ever played?
PSN: nath1343
Favourite games: Golden Sun, Xenoblade, Final Fantasy XII, inFamous, BioShock, DKC3, Pokemon FR, Uncharted 3, Ni no Kuni, RDR, Last of Us, Sly 2

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
3 years ago#2
borderlands 2
Currently Playing : YS: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa Rebirth, MH3U and SM3DW
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, and The Order 1886

User Info: lgi

lgi
3 years ago#3
Recently, GTA 5. I loved the Life Invader stuff, the zombie from Vinewood, and other things. Drake from Uncharted is hilarious also, reminds me of Nathan Fillion.
(message deleted)

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
3 years ago#5
The Phoenix Wright series is very funny. Gets funnier the more you grow to the characters as well and there's a good amount of suspense/drama as well, which really helps.

If you want a game that will make people's jaw drop and make them laugh... play the Cho Aniki game for the Playstation with some friends.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: LifelessBoy

LifelessBoy
3 years ago#6
Portal 2.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/LifelessFather/stats/424981216/ps4/ GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessFather - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko

User Info: Bloodychess

Bloodychess
3 years ago#7
Deathspank.

The novelty wears off though
Stay off the sidewalk if you don't like the way I drive

User Info: random_man9119

random_man9119
3 years ago#8
Lately? Saints Row IV... It's very dirty/immature humor... But good lord it has its moments...

Before that, probably Borderlands 2...
PSN: Des-Nos|3DS FC: 1375 7442 7348
NNID: MrOddities|ACNL: Odd from Utopia

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
3 years ago#9
Timesplitters series. Having a deathmatch with the 'classic' characters, (elvis, gbread man, duckman, badass cyborg) and explosives never gets old.

User Info: GuyFawkes5

GuyFawkes5
3 years ago#10
Conker's Bad Fur Day an South Park on N64, Duke Nukem Forever, Saints Row The Third
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Funniest game you've played?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived