Would you want Castlevania: Harmony of Despair on the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you want Castlevania: Harmony of Despair on the Wii U?

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
3 years ago#1
I bought it this weekend on XBLA because it was real cheap. Decent game, I kinda suck at it. But it also had me thinking. If they put it on the Wii U, Albus, Loretta, and Stella could be Wii U exclusives.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games

User Info: RoyisROFL

RoyisROFL
3 years ago#2
Another reason to buy Castlevania HD? Sure, why not? If they added even more characters, it'd be an instant purchase for me.
Redarchangel20- "Somebody is into a rather odd fetish. But hey, we all got to get off to something, right?"

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
3 years ago#3
Yes. I love Castlevania games and haven't gotten to play a new one in forever.
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
3 years ago#4
I didn't think this was a particularly good entry in the series, but I will give them credit for trying something wildly different.
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus

User Info: Maxx_the_Slash

Maxx_the_Slash
3 years ago#5
I'd get it simply because it would be a port of the last Castlevania game Koji Igarashi was allowed to make before we got those stupid ass Lords of Ceaseless-Quick-Time-Events reboot games.

I'd gladly take a stale Metroidvania game by Igarashi over an uncreative Lords of Shadow game that allows for absolutely zero character development and stat progression and what barely gives a player any work to do that doesn't involve repeatedly mashing a damn button for every little thing you have to do.
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 103/Sirius 206
AC:NL/3DS: 3222-5637-7984 (Name: Josh) | WiiU: Maxx_the_Slash | XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#6
Ehhh if it was like a GOTY and they added Nintendo exclusive content yeah i would by Castlevania HD
"the problem is you won't know that when the year is up. so you can't exactly cancel it until it's too late." Someone without a calender

User Info: Jobocan

Jobocan
3 years ago#7
I have it on PS3, it's kinda meh sadly.
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#8
i would LOVE this, though i fear the lack of good online would kill it's sales and lessen the chances of more Castlevanias here.
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto

User Info: VideoGamer1990

VideoGamer1990
3 years ago#9
Probably not, since it's already been on PS3 and Xbox for a while now and there isn't that much point to releasing it again, especially if they aren't going to add more characters or keep using old sprites.

A sequel for HoD? Sure.
I got my wish for Breath of Fire VI.....but you know the rest. *sits in dark corner*
http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641219

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
3 years ago#10
Nope. The game is just down right stupid. I want a real Castlevania game like Aria of Sorrow again or Order of Ecclesia again.
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you want Castlevania: Harmony of Despair on the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived