Hooray! WiiU GET!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Hooray! WiiU GET!

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
3 years ago#1
Just got home with my brand spanking new Refurbished WiiU Deluxe and MHTriiU. Can't wait to start playing. When it finishes setting up, that is.

I thought about getting the WW edition, but even though WW is my favorite Zelda, and the extra stuff is very nice, I'm trying to shop on a budget(spent my extra cash on my gf's present) so the added 30 bucks wasn't worth it.

Any tips or tricks I should know about the WiiU?
3DS FC: 0748-3100-6541
PSN: GeminiX7

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
3 years ago#2
GeminiX7 posted...
Just got home with my brand spanking new Refurbished WiiU Deluxe and MHTriiU. Can't wait to start playing. When it finishes setting up, that is.

I thought about getting the WW edition, but even though WW is my favorite Zelda, and the extra stuff is very nice, I'm trying to shop on a budget(spent my extra cash on my gf's present) so the added 30 bucks wasn't worth it.

Any tips or tricks I should know about the WiiU?

Shine get!

I like the way you say brand spanking new and then point out it's refurbished haha.

Congrats I'm sure you'll love it :D
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy

User Info: Spookyryu

Spookyryu
3 years ago#3
what exact tips do you want?, for instance I can tell you that keep looking for bargains in the eshop every week, some of the games can cut their prices in half, just like mega man x got recently

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
3 years ago#4
Spookyryu posted...
what exact tips do you want?, for instance I can tell you that keep looking for bargains in the eshop every week, some of the games can cut their prices in half, just like mega man x got recently

Tips like that, actually. Anyone know whats on sale now? I was planning to buy Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Super Castlevania IV, and MegaMan X.
3DS FC: 0748-3100-6541
PSN: GeminiX7

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
3 years ago#5
GeminiX7 posted...
Spookyryu posted...

Tips like that, actually. Anyone know whats on sale now? I was planning to buy Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Super Castlevania IV, and MegaMan X.

eShop is down

Merry Christmas
(\__/)
(='.'=)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Hooray! WiiU GET!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived