When do you think Nintendo will support WiiU up to?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. When do you think Nintendo will support WiiU up to?

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
3 years ago#31
Honestly, 2017 would be 5 years, that's not all that bad.
MSI Z87-G45 | i7-4770K | GTX 780 | G.Skill 16 GB DDR3 | Corsair 850W| Cooler Master Full Tower | Seagate 3TB Drive | LG Blu-Ray Drive |

User Info: sjc1279

sjc1279
3 years ago#32
probably 2015.
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB

User Info: GoldenJoe24

GoldenJoe24
3 years ago#33
Considering it takes at at least three years to even get the R&D done, you can scratch 2015 off the list. I'm thinking 2018. It'll do better at time goes on. Games and price drops, yadda yadda. I voted for 2018 based on the traditional course of three rival consoles, but I still believe that Apple is going to turn the market on its head sometime around 2015. It's not really possible to predict the result of a game-enabled Apple TV at this time.

User Info: jackynkurttims

jackynkurttims
3 years ago#34
GoldenJoe24 posted...
It's not really possible to predict the result of a game-enabled Apple TV at this time.

I think it is. It will sell like hotcakes and be perfect for yuppy casuals who want to play angry birds for another 5 minutes a day and still want to pay more for microtransactions.

User Info: ChA0TiCoNe

ChA0TiCoNe
3 years ago#35
If their 2014 lineup doesn't move a bunch of systems, then you may as well stick a fork in it, because the Wii-U will be done by 2015.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. When do you think Nintendo will support WiiU up to?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived