Any real Nintendo fan should be praying the Wii U is Nintendo's last console

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any real Nintendo fan should be praying the Wii U is Nintendo's last console

User Info: Too_many_names

Too_many_names
3 years ago#51
Yeah, they should not release another console because the Wii U is doing bad. -_-

Nintendo should just learn from their mistakes this gen and come up with something that people want in the next one. Quitting now would hurt their image big time.
An old man once told me: "No old man is to be trusted".

User Info: cris1ussen

cris1ussen
3 years ago#52
Neo_Heartless posted...

Because then they literally have nothing that makes them stand out from the competition apart from the games. That should be enough, but not even a powerhouse console will bring back third parties because unless Nintendo ousts Sony or Microsoft instantly most will just decide it's not worth it and we're back where we started.

So in other words Nintendo is screwed in all options?, i mean if the third-party developers don't want support the WiiU because is "too complex" or has "poorly sales" and if in the case Nintendo make another console same as their competitors, and again the Third-party said: No because is "too similar" (like you said), so that makes me ask: Why the third-party developers want!?

And also this kind of funny because if i remember well, the GameCube had this same problem with the third-party support (but not as bad like the WiiU) and the console was technically similar to the PS2 and Xbox (except maybe the lacks of online and 2 buttons in the gamepad/joystick [L1 and Select]) that makes me wonder why the GameCube has bad sales too? (it wasn't a bad console in my opinion)
3DS Code: 1547-5436-7425, Name: Cristian
AC:NL Dream Code: 4800-2167-4480
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any real Nintendo fan should be praying the Wii U is Nintendo's last console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived