Nintendo announces they will not, ever, resign a console due to sales.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo announces they will not, ever, resign a console due to sales.

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
3 years ago#1
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/01/20/nintendo-has-no-plans-for-mario-on-smartphones

Game on!
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: CrystalKing5426

CrystalKing5426
3 years ago#2
Virtual Boy

Game over!
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid

User Info: ChA0TiCoNe

ChA0TiCoNe
3 years ago#3
Cool, then I guess that means they'll just keep making Wii-Us and losing their ass off. As long as gamer still get games, I really don't care if they're making money or not.

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
3 years ago#4
ChA0TiCoNe posted...
Cool, then I guess that means they'll just keep making Wii-Us and losing their ass off. As long as gamer still get games, I really don't care if they're making money or not.

Exxxxactly.
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#5
Laugh if you want, I am relieved that I didn't shell out 350 dollars on a console that wouldn't receive the games I bought it for in the first place.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
3 years ago#6
Go ask Sega how much it worked out for them
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009

User Info: VirtuaSnipa

VirtuaSnipa
3 years ago#7
LaManoNeraII posted...
Go ask Sega how much it worked out for them

Then ask Sega to remember how the hell to make a sonic game lol
Consoles I own: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube x2, Wii, Wii U, GBC, GBA, GBASP, NDS, Genesis, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PS1 x2, PS3, PSP, Xbox 360
tinyurl.com/kujeso5

User Info: EastCoastKody

EastCoastKody
3 years ago#8
they stopped supporting Wii.....and it had monster sales.

They work harder when they have to

User Info: RiaanYster

RiaanYster
3 years ago#9
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Laugh if you want, I am relieved that I didn't shell out 350 dollars on a console that wouldn't receive the games I bought it for in the first place.

Plus.. it being a pretty dang sweet console to boot. It deserves to be given more software just because it's a great idea IMO.

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
3 years ago#10
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

That fact that somebody might genuinely laugh at this is... Probably the driving force behinds most of the worlds depression.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo announces they will not, ever, resign a console due to sales.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived